CCDW class March 17

Forum for concealed carry questions, classes, tips, and tricks.
Paula
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

CCDW class March 17

Post by Paula » Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:46 pm

I have room for maybe 2 more people in this class. Let me know if you know anyone interested.
Ky CCDW Instructor
NRA Refuse To Be a Victim Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
Owner Edgewise Knives....

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Re: CCDW class March 17

Post by Vividia » Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:02 am

Karen the Herblady wants to take one of your classes. I let her know about this one and she is trying to make up her mind. Her spring job is night watchman in the broodmare barn of the Thoroughbred farm behind us. SHe watches the mares all night during foaling season. The rest of the mares aren't due until more toward the end of this month, but she may be working by then. She is trying to find out when they want her to start back up again. Do you know when you might be doing another one if she can't make this one?
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Paula
Been liked: 0

Re: CCDW class March 17

Post by Paula » Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:58 am

I haven't thought about the next class yet. I'm guessing end of April or the first part of may.
Ky CCDW Instructor
NRA Refuse To Be a Victim Instructor
NRA Pistol Instructor
NRA Shotgun Instructor
Owner Edgewise Knives....

Return to “Concealed Carry”