Always have a buddy on over watch

Forum for concealed carry questions, classes, tips, and tricks.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Always have a buddy on over watch

Post by ChopperDoc » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:36 am

He got lucky, I think. Three against one. I would not have left the vehicle and just drove off if the 'buyer' showed up with two friends and they all gout out of the vehicle.

Turns out these criminals are not known for their intelligence. I suppose they are used to having a gun as an intimidation device so they don't even care if it is loaded.

http://www.easybakegunclub.com/news/540 ... ing-A.html

WILMINGTON, NORTH CAROLINA - A trio of idiots tried to rob a man selling a rifle on Craigslist. One problem, they never checked to see if the weapon was loaded.

The trio of Edvis Miquem Galloway, 24, Savon Khalif Hardaway, 18, and Kalmeaice Kawanna Williams, 38 arranged to meet a man selling his AR-15 style rifle on Craigslist. As the owner gave the AR to the would-be robbers, one of the men turned the gun around and took aim at the owner.

The owner quickly drew his handgun and told the man to drop the gun because the it wasn't loaded.

He then ordered the trio to the ground and fled the scene while calling 911.

According to NBC12.com
Galloway, Hardaway and Williams with attempted robbery with a dangerous weapon and conspiracy robbery with a dangerous weapon. They were placed in the New Hanover County Jail under a $500,000 secured bond.

Galloway and Hardaway were among several suspects arrested in August on multiple drug and gun charges after police pulled their vehicle over for not having a tag or working brake lights.

Police searched the car and found a 357 revolver, 25 bags of marijuana each weighing 134 grams, and 2 red bandanas.

Galloway was also involved in a stabbing incident in April of this year. According to eyewitnesses, Galloway was approached by several men and stabbed while walking to Freedom House Mini Market on Chestnut Street.
Sounds like the group of gang-bangers got what was coming to them. Just another reminder to keep your situational awareness maxed when dealing with Craigslist.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: Always have a buddy on over watch

Post by Rem700 » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:53 am

well judging by there past records....they will be out and at it again in no time. Yay justice.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 10:57 am

Room temperature IQs at work
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Post by rustynuts » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:24 pm

Who the hell names these people?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Sep 19, 2014 8:34 pm

rustynuts wrote:Who the hell names these people?
The mothers use use a combination of the names of the three most likely fathers.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jrobin3360
Been liked: 0

Post by jrobin3360 » Mon Sep 22, 2014 12:39 pm

WLJ wrote:
The mothers use use a combination of the names of the three most likely fathers.
Damn near choked on my sandwich from laughing so freakin hard.
That's s good one.

SSGBPowell
Been liked: 0

Post by SSGBPowell » Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:56 pm

WLJ wrote:
I don't care who you are that is funny. LMAO
I was only going to build one...

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:04 pm

My baybee dint do nuffin!

Return to “Concealed Carry”