CPA Recommendations?

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

CPA Recommendations?

Post by BIGC » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:06 am

I need recommendations on a CPA. With my ebay growing considerably over the last year I want to start getting my books in better order. I have a rec from my mechanic but the CPA he told me to call has not responded back to the voicemails I have left.

I need a CPA that deals with inventory based business and if you know anyone that deals with EBAY/online commerce style business directly.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: CPA Recommendations?

Post by Dustin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:58 am

BIGC wrote:I need recommendations on a CPA. With my ebay growing considerably over the last year I want to start getting my books in better order. I have a rec from my mechanic but the CPA he told me to call has not responded back to the voicemails I have left.

I need a CPA that deals with inventory based business and if you know anyone that deals with EBAY/online commerce style business directly.
You can check the tax ladies in fern creek. They should be able to help. Tell them your a friend of mine. I handle all there IT stuff.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Oct 27, 2016 9:11 am

Dustin wrote:
BIGC wrote:I need recommendations on a CPA. With my ebay growing considerably over the last year I want to start getting my books in better order. I have a rec from my mechanic but the CPA he told me to call has not responded back to the voicemails I have left.

You can check the tax ladies in fern creek. They should be able to help. Tell them your a friend of mine. I handle all there IT stuff.
Thats who I use. Great people!

DDgunslinger
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by DDgunslinger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:22 am

Kim Hardesty in Shepherdsville right off Hwy 44 near Bullitt Central High school is who I used for almost 5yrs. She was great and very efficient.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times

Post by BIGC » Thu Oct 27, 2016 4:51 pm

Dustin wrote:

Lol they are the ones Conrad recommended to me but they have not contacted me back
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Post by Dustin » Thu Oct 27, 2016 5:15 pm

Pm me your number I will fix that shit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0

Post by ProCroation » Sun Oct 30, 2016 1:26 pm

Lee Shannon in shelbyville ky if that's close for you.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Return to “Everything Else”