Random Crap

Snakes, mowers, baseball cards, random stuff you want to offer up for sale or trade.... Put it here.
Tomahawk
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Random Crap

Post by Tomahawk » Sat Mar 26, 2016 12:34 pm

Glock 21 Trijicon HD Sights $90 - Fits 10mm model too. I was going to buy a G21 but decided not to.

Black Entertainment Center $10 - Really Really heavy and the rollers? hinges? I can't think of the name. Basically the rails that allow the drawer to move in and out need to be redone. I believe I bought this for $300-$400.

Twin size bed - $10. Missing a few pieces, I have no idea what. See, I was once married and then she put the stuff in storage without clear identification. I've never bothered to unwrap the whole package again as I didn't need the bed. From what I could see, it seemed to have most of the pieces necessary for the bed. I don't have pictures because it's still wrapped in packaging from what it was moved. It shouldn't take much to put it together, I just don't care.

Netgear TWC Modem - CG3000DV model $30. I bought and used for only one year. Still works great!

Cardboard boxes - Free. I kept alot for when I moved again but I don't need it anymore. If you need this let me know.

Random stains and oils - yes, you heard me. I worked on some projects and I have random chemicals around that I don't need. It isn't much but if you live in SW Louisville, may be worth stopping by.

Clothes? If anyone is doing a charity drive or you need it for old rags, I'm sure I have clothes dating back to 9 years ago still in good condition.

That's the crap I can find at this time. May post more up later.

Located SW Louisville.
Attachments
GL104Y.jpg
GL104Y.jpg (4.88 KiB) Viewed 389 times

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Re: Random Crap

Post by Whootsinator » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:18 pm

If you just want stuff gone (like the bed/clothes), take it to Goodwill. Charitable donation tax deductions aren't exactly much, but every little bit helps.
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Tomahawk

Post by Tomahawk » Sat Mar 26, 2016 8:00 pm

Whootsinator wrote:If you just want stuff gone (like the bed/clothes), take it to Goodwill. Charitable donation tax deductions aren't exactly much, but every little bit helps.
Well, the bed is disassembled, I figured someone here was handy and could make the few missing pieces.

As for clothes, I plan on doing that. Just seeing if someone wanted my crap!

SHARP1983
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by SHARP1983 » Sun Apr 03, 2016 5:29 pm

PM sent
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Return to “Everything else”