I voted...post up

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: I voted...post up

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:30 pm

ssracer wrote:
WLJ wrote:Just completely floors me that there this many people who think Hillary is qualified to be president.
I don't know what's worse...the ones who think she's qualified or the ones that just think she should win because she's a woman
The blind leading the blank
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 8:52 pm

Update on that shooting.
Turns out it was in a neighborhood near a polling station not in one. Got to love the media and their always accurate reporting.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:02 pm

WLJ wrote:Update on that shooting.
Turns out it was in a neighborhood near a polling station not in one. Got to love the media and their always accurate reporting.
Just... Wow
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:03 pm

Trump closing the gap in NC. I would love to see him take it and Fl just for the shock value
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:12 pm

Both OH and MI are leaning Trump now.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:30 pm

Is it time for another drink?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:24 pm

The NY Times, yes the NY Times, has Trump winning the election at this point.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm

WLJ wrote:The NY Times, yes the NY Times, has Trump winning the election at this point.
That has to be painful. Lol
Tench Coxe

Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Bama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:26 pm

OH called......TRUMP!
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:30 pm

The NY Times gives Trump an 87% chance of winning.
They have a real time meter on their site.
http://www.nytimes.com/?WT.z_jog=1&hF=t&vS=undefined

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:35 pm

I so want to see Hillary crying tonight.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:37 pm

And even if she still pulls this out Rs have the house and senate

Bama

Post by Bama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:40 pm

91% now
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Here's the election map I'm watching
http://townhall.com/election/

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:49 pm

Bama wrote:91% now
94% now

Bama

Post by Bama » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:51 pm

FL is about to be called
Kingdom Concealment

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Tue Nov 08, 2016 10:57 pm

FL called, Republican

NYT 87% Trump Victory

Largely down to Michigan
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:00 pm

95% Trump @ NYT

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:01 pm

Whootsinator wrote:FL called, Republican

NYT 87% Trump Victory

Largely down to Michigan
HAH I so want to see my liberal friends on FB heads explode

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:02 pm

I'm sure they're drinking heavily at the NYT right now.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:04 pm

Looks like the Ds have tighten up the Sen race a bit

Whootsinator
Little Butthole

Post by Whootsinator » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:05 pm

Aaaand back down to 87%

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:05 pm

And even before one vote is counted in CA it's called for Hillary. So predicable.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:08 pm

Whootsinator wrote:Aaaand back down to 87%
And 30 sec later it's at 95

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue Nov 08, 2016 11:11 pm

WLJ wrote:And even before one vote is counted in CA it's called for Hillary. So predicable.
CNN acts like it's a big surprise.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”