Rand fans....

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
jrbenny
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Rand fans....

Post by jrbenny » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:44 pm

Fudge wrote:Me: heres my position

U: counter position.

Me: counterback

U: OMG he doesn't love my guy! Well then i don't give a fuck because I am incapable of articulating my position

Lulz.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hi Fudge. Had to meet a client for dinner and work through a deal. I have some time for a few sentences before some drinks.

Regardless of how many times you post something different, my opinion is still the same. Rand Paul (not my "guy" but whatever you like to think) has been doing a considerable amount of work throughout our state. I've watched several interviews regarding his meetings. He's been working especially hard on keeping a steel plant open in Ashland. Then there are those meetings throughout the week with constituents at the Capitol. Of course there was that filibuster but that wasn't for you directly. So that probably doesn't count.

Perhaps you could write him and express your displeasure in his job performance. I'm sure he'll respond promptly. Perhaps you'll catch him between surgeries.

Curious how many charity surgeries has your guy performed this year?

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 7:58 pm

FUDGE loves Yarmouth

LOL

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:01 pm

Fudge wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:FUDGE loves Yarmouth

LOL
And Dave loves Pitino. ;)

No, just all the hot cheerleaders he knocks up. I would take his seconds

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:05 pm

Fudge wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:
Fudge wrote:

LOL

Your dick will be all where the old has been....

..... Not much of a change I guess.

Dang haha

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06 pm

TRUTH,

fudge gets it

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:06 pm

Any young port in a storm.

Damn I derailed this thread too

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:07 pm

Fudge wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:
Fudge wrote:

LOL

Your dick will be all where the old has been....

..... Not much of a change I guess.

I'm not going there, figurative and literally
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:41 pm

What the hell happened in here?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:43 pm

Rem700 wrote:What the hell happened in here?
Nearest I can tell Dave wants Pitino's seconds and it went south from there.
Last edited by WLJ on Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:44 pm

WLJ wrote:
Rem700 wrote:What the hell happened in here?
Nearest I can tell Dave wants Pitino's seconds and it went south from there.
I think it headed south slightly before that.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed Feb 03, 2016 8:45 pm

In short a typical KAC thread :llama:

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Feb 03, 2016 9:36 pm

jrbenny wrote:Precisely why it's pointless to even attempt to persuade someone on the internet. When they disagree and you really don't give a fuck, they'll call you names.

Enjoy your gold star. You sure earned it today.
Dude. Take a knee.

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Thu Feb 04, 2016 6:45 am

I think it was a 100% derail when "jrbenny" replied...
"LOL, yes I'm laughing at you." or something to that effect on page 1.

I completely skipped page 2, I already knew what it would entail.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:49 am

I was as heartbroken that Paul bailed out as I was that he only got 5% of the Iowa vote.

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Thu Feb 04, 2016 1:07 pm

son of liberty wrote:I was as heartbroken that Paul bailed out as I was that he only got 5% of the Iowa vote.
I think this run was just to get his name out there. Up to this point 90 percent of the country didn't know he existed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:05 pm

Dave1965 wrote:
Fudge wrote:

LOL

Mind if I hide in the closet dressed in a superman outfit and watch?

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Feb 04, 2016 2:50 pm

I cant think of one single politician that has not disappointed me.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 3:46 pm

Toddstang wrote:I cant think of one single politician that has not disappointed me.
I think its in the job description.

justang1997
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by justang1997 » Thu Feb 04, 2016 10:00 pm

baknblack wrote:
son of liberty wrote:I was as heartbroken that Paul bailed out as I was that he only got 5% of the Iowa vote.
I think this run was just to get his name out there. Up to this point 90 percent of the country didn't know he existed.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
I agree with this. I bet he had no intentions of continuing past Iowa unless he was top of the pack. This was probably to set things up for the future.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 148 times
Been liked: 103 times

Post by Toddstang » Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:01 pm

This is Rands Weekly Email from this week:

Please allow me to update you on this week's happenings in Washington, D.C.

Dr. Rand Paul and Sen. Mitch McConnell Issue Letter to Defense Sec. Ash Carter to Protect Kentucky's Military Installations from Service Member Reductions

This week, Sen. Mitch McConnell and I sent a letter to the U.S. Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter expressing our concern for the Obama administration's continued efforts to further reduce Army end strength, which could impact Fort Campbell and Fort Knox in Kentucky. As a staunch defender of Kentucky's military installments and fierce advocate for our nation's armed forces, I believe that maintaining a robust Army active duty end strength at Fort Campbell and Fort Knox is vital to the defense of the nation.

Sen. McConnell and I previously sent two letters to Defense Sec. Carter and former Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel voicing our concerns with the proposed Army cuts. Both letters can be found HERE and HERE.

In January 2015, I participated in the Fort Campbell and Fort Knox community listening sessions and spoke in favor of protecting and expanding Army personnel at both Kentucky bases.

Following my participation in the listening sessions, I voted in favor of an amendment to the National Defense Authorization Act (NDAA), introduced by Sen. David Vitter (R-LA), which would require the Army to maintain a minimum of 32 brigade combat teams in the regular and reserve components. Since 2013, Kentucky has absorbed a disproportionate amount of active duty Army reductions and transfers at both Fort Campbell and Fort Knox. Had it passed, the amendment would have prevented any further elimination of brigade combat teams in Kentucky and across the country, however, it failed 26-73.

Additionally, I introduced and secured passage of my Service Members and Communities Count Act as an amendment to NDAA in June 2015. The legislation would require the U.S. Census Bureau to count all deployed service members at the base or port in which they resided prior to deployment. Presently, deployed members are counted as part of the U.S. overseas population, instead of in the community where they and their families actually reside. I also introduced an amendment to NDAA that would specifically allow the U.S. Department of Defense to produce natural gas at Fort Knox.

A copy of the letter sent to Defense Secretary Carter can be found HERE or below.

Dr. Rand Paul Statement on More Coal Job Losses in Kentucky

On Monday, the Kentucky Energy and Environment Cabinet released the Kentucky Quarterly Coal report, which details a record low in coal mine employment, with 3218 jobs lost in 2015 alone - a nearly 28% decrease from 2014. You can view the Kentucky Quarterly Coal report HERE.

President Obama and his Environmental Protection Agency have been dead set on destroying Kentucky's coal industry at any and all costs, and our Commonwealth is continuing to suffer as a result. They have continued to impose outrageous and suffocating regulations upon one of Kentucky's most important industries while ignoring the negative consequences for our coal miners and their families. I have tirelessly fought against Obama's liberal, job-killing War on Coal, and I will continue to do so while proposing new solutions like Economic Freedom Zones to help these struggling coal communities.

Click HERE to read my entire statement.

Dr. Rand Paul Uncovers Federally Funded Study on E-mail Response Patterns in Latest 'The Waste Report'

Also on Monday, I released the latest edition of 'The Waste Report,' which is an ongoing project cataloguing egregious examples of waste within the U.S. government. The latest edition uncovers the federal government spending an untold amount of taxpayer dollars to research how individuals respond to e-mail communication. Funding for this research was cobbled together from multiple million dollar grants that do not appear to have ever been intended to go to this research.

'The Waste Report' can be found HERE or below.

Dr. Rand Paul Highlights DOD Loss of $29 Million Worth of Heavy Equipment in Afghanistan in a Special Edition of 'The Waste Report'

Last week, I released a special edition of 'The Waste Report,' which highlights the Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstruction's report on the U.S. Department of Defense losing $29 million of heavy equipment in Afghanistan.

Click HERE to read the special edition of 'The Waste Report.'

Dr. Rand Paul Meets with Kentucky's Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America

This week, I had the opportunity to sit down and meet with members of Kentucky's Community Anti-Drug Coalitions of America (CADCA). These young individuals came to Washington, D.C., this week to represent their local community coalitions at the CADCA National Leadership Forum.
Dr. Rand Paul Meets with Arkema International in Kentucky

On Wednesday, I also met with Richard Rowe, the Chief Executive Officer in North America, of Arkema International. The company has production sites in Calvert City and Louisville, Kentucky
Dr. Rand Paul Meets with Kentuckians with Agribank

This week, I also met with Jim May, Agriculture Credit Director, and Jim Caldwell, Chief Executive Officer, from Agribank, a Farm Credit Association. The Kentuckians were visiting Washington, D.C., from Waynesburg and Richmond.
Dr. Rand Paul Meets with American Association of Physicians Assistants from Kentucky

On Thursday afternoon, I had the opportunity to meet with David Lizotte from the American Association of Physicians Assistants in my offices in Washington, D.C., visiting from Simpsonville, Kentucky.
(Dr. Rand Paul and American Association of Physicians Assistants - February 4, 2016)

Dr. Rand Paul Meets with GenCanna Global from Kentucky

This week, I also met with Matty Mangone-Miranda, the Chief Executive Officer, and Steve Bevan, the Chief Operating Officer, and several employees from GenCanna Global from Kentucky. During the meeting, we discussed the company's current efforts with industrial hemp.

Dr. Rand Paul Response to Winter Storms and Recent Flooding in Western Kentucky

Kentuckians have recently been hit by severe winter storms and major flooding. I am keeping the families of those affected by the storms and who have sustained damage in my thoughts and prayers.

During the cleanup process, many Kentuckians may find that they have lost personal documents and records from federal agencies. Below are some examples of ways my office can be of assistance during this time:

- Social Security Card replacement

- Medicare Benefits Card replacement

- Military Service Medal replacements

- Service Records / DD214 replacements

- VA Medical Records replacements

- Veterans Benefits

- Tax Records and/or extensions

To get in touch with my staff in your area or for help with a federal agency, please call my Bowling Green State Office at 270-782-8303. We will be happy to help.

Have An Issue Or Concern?

If you are a Kentucky resident and need assistance with a federal agency, please feel free to contact the Bowling Green office at 270-782-8303 and one of my staff members will be more than happy to assist you.

Stay in Touch with Sen. Paul on Social Media

You can find updates on what I'm doing by visiting my Senate website, http://www.paul.senate.gov, or you can visit my official Facebook page for timely updates. You can also visit my YouTube channel HERE. Don't forget to also check out my official Google+ page HERE.

Warm Regards,

RAND PAUL

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”