Obama to address nation tonight

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Obama to address nation tonight

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:19 pm

He said God bless America, isn't that offensive? Everywhere else in America gets in trouble for it.

Bama
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Bama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:20 pm

I'm offended

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:21 pm

I heard;

Sorry I suck at leadership

Congress should do everything and shame on them if they don't

Muslims aren't bad

Can't we all just get along

Two surprises:
It was an act of terrorism

and GOD bless the United States (obviously he didn't read the speech ahead of time and went with the flow of the prompter)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:22 pm

So the speech was about restrictions, bans, no fly lists, and not blaming Muslims and then he ends it with "Freedom is more powerful than fear". Most ironic statement of the year. I want to ban all this....freedom is what makes us special. Do you practice not laughing at these speeches in the mirror BO?

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:24 pm

He apparently wrote this speech. Worked all weekend on it.

Kingdom Concealment
Matthew 23:12 - And whosoever shall exalt himself shall be humbled; and whosoever shall humble himself shall be exalted.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:25 pm

PS, every Damn person here knows you don't wait to get ammo or guns so this waiting for speeches and mass shooting coverage to buy ammo is ridiculous. I know money is tight for everyone but for years we have ALL known this so in this climate of gun control, I am shocked at the late stockers.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:31 pm

Some distributors are out of AR15's according to my LGS. Looks like lowers online have sold out at popular places. The run is on ...somewhat.

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:32 pm

jackalo626 wrote:PS, every Damn person here knows you don't wait to get ammo or guns so this waiting for speeches and mass shooting coverage to buy ammo is ridiculous. I know money is tight for everyone but for years we have ALL known this so in this climate of gun control, I am shocked at the late stockers.
I know this isn't directed at me, but I have only been in the "game" for a couple of years. I bought this last ammo amount before San Bernardino. I just feel like I never have enough.

Kingdom Concealment

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:35 pm

Buds is at 4,100 right now. Looks like a mini panic is on.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:35 pm

After that speech, I'm not in a panic for ammo or parts.

Kingdom Concealment

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:36 pm

Bama wrote:After that speech, I'm not in a panic for ammo or parts.

nope, waiting on this Congress to do anything would be stupid. They saw election results last time.

Bama

Post by Bama » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:46 pm

Am I missing something?

Maybe I need to state that a different way. All of a sudden ammo and supposedly AR's and parts are disappearing online. Of course I know not to wait until something happens, even only being around the industry for a couple of years has taught me that. I buy when I can afford it.
What I'm saying is that speech gave me no reason to go out and buy a few thousand rounds or parts in a desperate panic.

Kingdom Concealment

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 8:59 pm

Bama wrote:Am I missing something?

Maybe I need to state that a different way. All of a sudden ammo and supposedly AR's and parts are disappearing online. Of course I know not to wait until something happens, even only being around the industry for a couple of years has taught me that. I buy when I can afford it.
What I'm saying is that speech gave me no reason to go out and buy a few thousand rounds or parts in a desperate panic.

You are right, those that do really are clueless in my opinion. I am looking for lower kits to finish some lowers...now they are out of stock, silly as hell reaction.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm

Message on Buds

WE APPRECIATE YOUR PATIENCE AS WE ARE EXPERIENCING EXTREMELY HIGH CUSTOMER TRAFFIC AND ORDER VOLUME !!

Customer Service and Shipping Staff are now working overtime and weekends in an effort to better serve you. Please use our 24/7 automated order status options whenever possible. This will allow us to personally assist those customers with urgent is
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

gaston_kalash

Post by gaston_kalash » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:01 pm

yeah I didn't hear anything different than what he's been saying the whole time he's been in office and especially didn't hear anything to cause another panic buy.
SI JE PUIS

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Dec 06, 2015 9:25 pm

It wasn't directed at any person. It was a general statement from what I see everytime on multiple sites and from the sales boom when the president makes a speech about anything forearms related. It's like they had no ammo or guns at home and just spend their mortgage on it the next day.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:30 pm

I didn't watch it, someone said he finally admitted Ft. Hood was terrorism. Did he?

Bama

Post by Bama » Mon Dec 07, 2015 12:00 am

WLJ wrote:I didn't watch it, someone said he finally admitted Ft. Hood was terrorism. Did he?
Pretty much, yes

Kingdom Concealment

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Mon Dec 07, 2015 3:21 am

jackalo626 wrote:

It wasn't directed at any person. It was a general statement from what I see everytime on multiple sites and from the sales boom when the president makes a speech about anything forearms related. It's like they had no ammo or guns at home and just spend their mortgage on it the next day.
Didn't know he took arm day at the gym so serious :D

(In reference to anything forearms related haha)
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 72 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by iron369 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:59 am

The panic buyers didn't bother me so much. I have what I think I need even if it's not as much as I want. The biggest problem with the panic was the gouging. Individual gougers sucked, but the companies that jacked up $600 ar15's to $1200..... Well, in my opinion, still don't deserve my money even after prices went back down. Everybody keeps saying our current POTUS is the best gun salesman ever. I wonder if he owns stock in any of the manufacturers?
Using Tapatalk

gaston_kalash

Post by gaston_kalash » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:32 am

#blackgunsmatter
SI JE PUIS

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:53 am

Watched it last night before bed since it was on the beginning of a recorded show. He can kiss my ass. It sounds so wonderfully easy that people on the "no fly list" shouldn't be able to buy guns because they are potential terrorists...until you actually realize that you can be put on that list for damn near any reason and have little to no recourse to getting yourself off of it once there. And all with ZERO due process. But the sheep will eat it up.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Dec 07, 2015 9:58 am

ssracer wrote:Watched it last night before bed since it was on the beginning of a recorded show. He can kiss my ass. It sounds so wonderfully easy that people on the "no fly list" shouldn't be able to buy guns because they are potential terrorists...until you actually realize that you can be put on that list for damn near any reason and have little to no recourse to getting yourself off of it once there. And all with ZERO due process. But the sheep will eat it up.
Noticed the move on the left to refer to organizations such as the NRA and it's members as terrorists? Scary how much something like the terror watchlist has the potential to be abused by those who wish to use it for their own political gain.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:27 am

ssracer wrote:Watched it last night before bed since it was on the beginning of a recorded show. He can kiss my ass. It sounds so wonderfully easy that people on the "no fly list" shouldn't be able to buy guns because they are potential terrorists...until you actually realize that you can be put on that list for damn near any reason and have little to no recourse to getting yourself off of it once there. And all with ZERO due process. But the sheep will eat it up.

Yep, if you object to something on a plane or are unruly they put you on that. Easy to take away your 2nd amendment right that way.

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Mon Dec 07, 2015 11:36 am

Dave1965 wrote:

Yep, if you object to something on a plane or are unruly they put you on that. Easy to take away your 2nd amendment right that way.
I haven't flown anywhere for over 10 years. I used to enjoy traveling some but, now the hassles are hardly worth it to me. Maybe one day I'll be rich and just charter a plane, lol.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”