Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 47 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Tue Jul 28, 2015 6:21 am

For the word of the Lord is upright, and all his work is done in faithfulness. He loves righteousness and justice; the earth is full of the steadfast love of the Lord.
Psalm‬ ‭33‬:‭4-5‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 63 times

Post by Marcus » Tue Jul 28, 2015 7:19 am

Open thy mouth, judge righteously, and plead the cause of the poor and needy.
Proverbs 31:9
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Wed Jul 29, 2015 5:54 am

For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.
Romans 8:18
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jul 29, 2015 6:09 am

For in it the righteousness of God is revealed from faith for faith, as it is written, “The righteous shall live by faith.”
Romans‬ ‭1‬:‭17‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jul 30, 2015 5:47 am

Blessed are those whose way is blameless, who walk in the law of the Lord! Blessed are those who keep his testimonies, who seek him with their whole heart,
Psalm‬ ‭119‬:‭1-2‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Thu Jul 30, 2015 7:14 pm

Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.
Philippians 4:11

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:34 am

I give thanks to my God always for you because of the grace of God that was given you in Christ Jesus, that in every way you were enriched in him in all speech and all knowledge
1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭4-5‬
Tench Coxe

Harb
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Harb » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:49 am

I will praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made, Psalm 139:14

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sat Aug 01, 2015 7:50 am

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?
Mark 8:36

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Aug 02, 2015 7:40 am

For the word of the cross is folly to those who are perishing, but to us who are being saved it is the power of God.
‭1 Corinthians‬ ‭1‬:‭18‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Sun Aug 02, 2015 8:42 am

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven: A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;
Ecclesiastes 3:1 - 3:2

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Aug 03, 2015 6:06 am

And after you have suffered a little while, the God of all grace, who has called you to his eternal glory in Christ, will himself restore, confirm, strengthen, and establish you.
1 Peter‬ ‭5‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Mon Aug 03, 2015 11:34 pm

Bless them which persecute you: bless, and curse not.
Romans 12:14

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Aug 04, 2015 5:58 am

Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another. No one has ever seen God; if we love one another, God abides in us and his love is perfected in us.
1 John‬ ‭4‬:‭11-12‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Tue Aug 04, 2015 10:05 pm

I have shewed you all things, how that so labouring ye ought to support the weak, and to remember the words of the Lord Jesus, how he said, It is more blessed to give than to receive.
Acts 20:35

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Aug 05, 2015 5:58 am

Therefore be imitators of God, as beloved children. And walk in love, as Christ loved us and gave himself up for us, a fragrant offering and sacrifice to God.
Ephesians‬ ‭5‬:‭1-2‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:10 pm

For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God.
1 Corinthians 1:18

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:29 pm

Matthew 7:1-29

“Judge not, that you be not judged. For with the judgment you pronounce you will be judged, and with the measure you use it will be measured to you. Why do you see the speck that is in your brother's eye, but do not notice the log that is in your own eye? Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when there is the log in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the log out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to take the speck out of your brother's eye. ...

gaston_kalash
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by gaston_kalash » Wed Aug 05, 2015 10:10 pm

John 7:24
Judge not according to the appearance, but judge righteous judgment.

Sent from somewhere over yonder.
SI JE PUIS

guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by guncrank1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:04 am

For it is not because of any righteous deeds of our fathers or kings that we bring before thee our prayer for mercy.
Baruch 2:19

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Aug 06, 2015 5:59 am

If then you have been raised with Christ, seek the things that are above, where Christ is, seated at the right hand of God. Set your minds on things that are above, not on things that are on earth.
Colossians‬ ‭3‬:‭1-2‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Thu Aug 06, 2015 11:44 pm

And without controversy great is the mystery of godliness: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.
1 Timothy 3:16

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:25 am

But you are a chosen race, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, a people for his own possession, that you may proclaim the excellencies of him who called you out of darkness into his marvelous light.
1 Peter‬ ‭2‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Marcus » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:42 pm

For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;
Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:
Romans 3:23-24

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Aug 08, 2015 7:59 am

but in your hearts honor Christ the Lord as holy, always being prepared to make a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you; yet do it with gentleness and respect,
‭1 Peter‬ ‭3‬:‭15‬
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”