Hahahaha Store Clerk WIN!

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Hahahaha Store Clerk WIN!

Post by Rem700 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:27 am

awesomePOSSUM
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Hahahaha Store Clerk WIN!

Post by awesomePOSSUM » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:34 am

That's a good story.
You seem to have me confused...

You don't need a black rifle to be cool, but it sure helps.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:58 am

Awesome!

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:29 pm

The only part I don't like is where the clerk / veteran says that if he had "seen the barrel of the gun he would have shot the guy'

Now I give him massive respect for what he did, but if you are planning on waiting until you see the barrel of a gun to use deadly force, it may be the last sight you see. I would never recommend that as a 'red line' for someone. Imminent fear of deadly force or severe bodily harm does not mean wait until you are shot at or looking down the barrel of a 45.

On the flip side, it does not mean to shoot as soon as someone approaches with their hand in a jacket pocket.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 12:58 pm

ChopperDoc wrote:The only part I don't like is where the clerk / veteran says that if he had "seen the barrel of the gun he would have shot the guy'

Now I give him massive respect for what he did, but if you are planning on waiting until you see the barrel of a gun to use deadly force, it may be the last sight you see. I would never recommend that as a 'red line' for someone. Imminent fear of deadly force or severe bodily harm does not mean wait until you are shot at or looking down the barrel of a 45.

On the flip side, it does not mean to shoot as soon as someone approaches with their hand in a jacket pocket.
Agreed CD. I beleive that if it had been me in that situation i would have pulled the trigger. Him having a gun in hand and asking for cash is enough for me.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 24 times

Post by Dave1965 » Wed Sep 04, 2013 1:29 pm

damn, it sure likes in the video that the barrel gets aimed at him but hard to say from that angle. I hhave to agree that if you demand something and that gun comes out, I have reasonable fear for my life.

He probably just didn't want to clean up the mess on aisle 3 after he ventilated the perp.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”