This Country is FUBAR !!

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

This Country is FUBAR !!

Post by dbh » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:45 pm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... over-300k/

The MF'ers were there illegally !!!

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Re: This Country is FUBAR !!

Post by Rem700 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:48 pm

You got to be f'ing kidding me. FUBAR is right

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:51 pm

dbh wrote:http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/04 ... over-300k/

The MF'ers were there illegally !!!
For a leftist cause in a leftist city lead by a leftist mayor in a leftist state lead by leftist gov.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Harb

Post by Harb » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:11 pm

This country is fubar...you noticed that, huh. You're surprise surprises me.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 113 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:13 pm

Harb wrote:This country is fubar...you noticed that, huh. You're surprise surprises me.
I am suprised, but then i come my senses and realize stupidity knows no bounds.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:40 pm

Regardless of how you feel about the Occupy nutjobs, here's what's FUBAR: the lawyers made nearly twice as much as the plaintiffs.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:43 pm

Frailer wrote:Regardless of how you feel about the Occupy nutjobs, here's what's FUBAR: the lawyers made nearly twice as much as the plaintiffs.
And where does this money come from? The tax payers of course.
And then the lawyers donate it a big chunk of it to the campaign funds of leftist candidates.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

awesomePOSSUM

Post by awesomePOSSUM » Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:37 am

I would be a little upset if my tax money went to that.
You seem to have me confused...

You don't need a black rifle to be cool, but it sure helps.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:03 am

For centuries past, the idea that a state could be sovereign was always connected to its ability to guarantee the best interests of its own citizens. Thus, if a state could not act in the best interests of its own citizens, it could not be thought of as a “sovereign” state
Yes this country is FUBAR! Really when we look at the whole world we see the same social trend though, now I dont know if this is a product of every one growing to gether in the now small world , or if its Americans wanting to be like the others. I question if there is a solution to be had , no matter what strides we make in the restoration of Liberty , I fear they will never be enough for me. I must question if the roman slaves had the same thoughts that only God could free them, or the Jews of Epypt?

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Thu Apr 11, 2013 7:02 pm

son of liberty wrote:...Really when we look at the whole world we see the same social trend though, now I dont know if this is a product of every one growing to gether in the now small world , or if its Americans wanting to be like the others...
I've been thinking about this a great deal lately.

Some people blame the current state of affairs on the lazy who want to live off handouts; others blame power hungry politicians who want more control. No doubt there is some truth to both of these, but I don't think we can lay most of the blame on either, as these problem are as old as mankind.

I believe that the primary cause is the urbanization of America. People talk about "red states" and "blue states," but if you look at a county-by-county map of the country you quickly realize it's actually red areas and blue areas, with the divisions reflecting primarily population density.

If I live in a NYC apartment there's very little I'm required to do for myself. If my water heater breaks I call someone, and they come and fix it--for free. The government takes care of my trash, transportation, and pest control. My meat (which, so far as I know is grown in a laboratory) comes to me in neat plastic packages. I don't know my neighbor, so if he's too noisy I just call the cops and they take care of it. Etc., etc. etc.

Bottom line: if they have a problem, somebody else will handle it.

If that's how they want to live, more power to them. Just don't ask me to pay for their convenience, and don't tell me that I should live the same way.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”