Verse of the Day

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Verse of the Day

Post by PDM » Fri May 12, 2017 7:25 am

But I do not account my life of any value nor as precious to myself, if only I may finish my course and the ministry that I received from the Lord Jesus, to testify to the gospel of the grace of God.
Acts‬ ‭20‬:‭24‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat May 13, 2017 7:27 am

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians‬ ‭12‬:‭9‬
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sat May 13, 2017 12:45 pm

I like that one...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue May 16, 2017 5:25 am

it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1 Corinthians‬ ‭13‬:‭6‬-7
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed May 17, 2017 7:02 am

With my whole heart I seek you; let me not wander from your commandments!
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri May 19, 2017 7:23 am

9 How can a young man keep his way pure? By guarding it according to your word.
Psalms‬ ‭119‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue May 23, 2017 5:28 am

Thus says the Lord who made the earth, the Lord who formed it to establish it—the Lord is his name: Call to me and I will answer you, and will tell you great and hidden things that you have not known.
Jeremiah‬ ‭33‬:‭2‬-3
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed May 31, 2017 6:15 am

But I say to you who hear, Love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who abuse you.
Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭27‬-28
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jun 01, 2017 9:08 am

No, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him who loved us.
Romans‬ ‭8‬:‭37‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:59 am

But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving may be in secret. And your Father who sees in secret will reward you.
Matthew‬ ‭6‬:‭3‬-4
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 04, 2017 6:40 am

But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you, and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the end of the earth.
Acts‬ ‭1‬:‭8‬
Tench Coxe

nemo
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 36 times
Been liked: 160 times

Post by nemo » Wed Jun 07, 2017 2:01 pm

Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Isiah 30:21
Oh, how so high they fly........ only further to fall.

-Life

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:34 am

For a man's ways are before the eyes of the Lord, and he ponders all his paths.
Proverbs‬ ‭5‬:‭21‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jun 09, 2017 6:40 am

Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
Romans‬ ‭13‬:‭10‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:30 am

You will seek me and find me, when you seek me with all your heart.
Jeremiah‬ ‭29‬:‭13‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:51 am

And calling the crowd to him with his disciples, he said to them, "If anyone would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me. For whoever would save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for my sake and the gospel's will save it.
Mark‬ ‭8‬:‭34‬-35
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:18 am

In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:33 am

You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hidden.
Matthew‬ ‭5‬:‭14‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Thu Jun 15, 2017 7:05 am

For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.
Ephesians‬ ‭6‬:‭12‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:08 am

give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you.
Luke‬ ‭6‬:‭38‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 am

My soul yearns for you in the night; my spirit within me earnestly seeks you. For when your judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world learn righteousness.
Isaiah‬ ‭26‬:‭9‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Sun Jun 18, 2017 7:06 am

Father of the fatherless and protector of widows is God in his holy habitation.
Psalms‬ ‭68‬:‭5‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Mon Jun 19, 2017 8:18 am

I therefore, a prisoner for the Lord, urge you to walk in a manner worthy of the calling to which you have been called, with all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.
Ephesians‬ ‭4‬:‭1‬-3
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:06 am

For by him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or rulers or authorities—all things were created through him and for him.
‭Colossians‬ ‭1‬:‭16‬
Tench Coxe

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by PDM » Wed Jun 21, 2017 5:21 am

but whoever keeps his word, in him truly the love of God is perfected. By this we may know that we are in him: whoever says he abides in him ought to walk in the same way in which he walked.
1 John‬ ‭2‬:‭5‬-6
Tench Coxe

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”