Sometimes if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd...

Want to discuss politics, religious affairs, legal items, this would be the place. Keep the discourse civil please.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Sometimes if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd...

Post by ChopperDoc » Tue May 08, 2012 3:02 pm

... you really don't have to taste it to find out if it is a turd.

This whole thing is full of smoke and mirror distraction and coincidences like this:

Rules changed 4 days after Sheriff Joe announced probe
(WASHINGTON TIMES) WASHINGTON, May 7, 2012 — Changes in the wording of Selective Service System record-keeping requirements, made days after the opening of an investigation into the alleged forgery of President Barack Obama’s selective service registration form, raise serious questions about U.S. Government intentions.

The new rules allow existing copies of documents that may be sought by investigators to be destroyed.

The Selective Service System’s new privacy rules were published in the Federal Register on Tuesday, September 20, 2011, four days after the September 16 announcement by World Net Daily that the Maricopa County (Arizona) Sheriff’s Office “Cold Case Posse” was opening an inquiry with full subpoena power into alleged forgery of several documents concerning Obama’s birth and draft registration.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Re: Sometimes if it looks like a turd and smells like a turd

Post by Rem700 » Tue May 08, 2012 3:28 pm

Not a suprise at all, but very disturbing to say the least

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Tue May 08, 2012 5:04 pm

I saw that, and also the latest in the mysterious deaths of the conservative commentator/reporter and the coroner, and now, the only witness to his death has vanished. The police nor a pi cannot locate him. hmmmmmm

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Wed May 09, 2012 8:50 am

kokopelli wrote:I saw that, and also the latest in the mysterious deaths of the conservative commentator/reporter and the coroner, and now, the only witness to his death has vanished. The police nor a pi cannot locate him. hmmmmmm

Yup.

Getting to be too many coincidences. Actually, there were a lot of questions before about his Selective Service stuff, SSN, and Birth Cert copy, but enough smoke was blown to convince many folks that it was a non-issue.

If I was a banker hiring someone that would be taking care of my big accounts and a background check turned up a SSN issued from the numbers found in a State he had never lived, I would at least take a pause and dig deeper before hiring that person for such a crucial job, because it would throw up a red flag for me. I am dumbfounded that the Congress, the miscellaneous Alphabet Agencies and the American public are willing to just take someones word over proof when this red flag is waving about the person holding the most powerful position in the world.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Wed May 09, 2012 10:07 am

ChopperDoc wrote:
kokopelli wrote:I saw that, and also the latest in the mysterious deaths of the conservative commentator/reporter and the coroner, and now, the only witness to his death has vanished. The police nor a pi cannot locate him. hmmmmmm

Yup.

Getting to be too many coincidences. Actually, there were a lot of questions before about his Selective Service stuff, SSN, and Birth Cert copy, but enough smoke was blown to convince many folks that it was a non-issue.

If I was a banker hiring someone that would be taking care of my big accounts and a background check turned up a SSN issued from the numbers found in a State he had never lived, I would at least take a pause and dig deeper before hiring that person for such a crucial job, because it would throw up a red flag for me. I am dumbfounded that the Congress, the miscellaneous Alphabet Agencies and the American public are willing to just take someones word over proof when this red flag is waving about the person holding the most powerful position in the world.

All he had to do was pull the race card and everyone shut up.

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Jakob » Wed May 09, 2012 10:36 am

http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q= ... bIlChOfQnw

I listened to the author talk about this book. Some real eye opening stuff in here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jrrnkKmUzo
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Return to “Legal/Politics/Religious”