The Walking Dead

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
kygator13
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

The Walking Dead

Post by kygator13 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:06 pm

Who else is excited to see The Bull from Band of Brothers in The Walking Dead! Time to kill some walkers .

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by JustShootIt » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:22 pm

Ready for new one....been sorta slow...hope they kick it up a notch tonight!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:40 pm

+1 !!
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:17 pm

They were in quite a bog with the tempo of the show. At least it has seemed to pick up lately.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

kygator13

Post by kygator13 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:24 pm

I was expecting more tonight, but the rest of the season should be good.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

240witsr

Post by 240witsr » Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:57 pm

It is dragging on every so slow. I really hope it doesnt focus on one group each week. There arent that many episodes left in the season to do that crap.

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:36 am

240witsr wrote:It is dragging on every so slow. I really hope it doesnt focus on one group each week. There arent that many episodes left in the season to do that crap.
Look at it from their PoV. As long as it is successful, they want to keep making episodes. If they start burning through material, it will have a short life. If they stretch everything out, it can go on for much, much longer.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by bigelowe » Mon Feb 24, 2014 6:43 am

What is Ricks deal? He is a PUss now! Glen has balls though.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:37 am

bigelowe wrote:What is Ricks deal? He is a PUss now! Glen has balls though.

Well lets see, how would you feel if your wife had died in childbirth, eaten by zombies and in this world your daughter had disappeared and you had no way to find her and little hope and you were injured badly and trying to keep yourself and your young son alive. Lots of problems and the weight of the world on the guy...overwhelmed is what I would see it as.

In the books he has even more problems and is often conflicted and doesn't want to be the leader everyone pushes him to be sometimes.

240witsr

Post by 240witsr » Mon Feb 24, 2014 7:56 pm

Im glad to see Michones story coming to light now. Shes not an angry silent woman anymore.

etownguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by etownguy » Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:44 pm

this season did start out oh so slow. I hope they get down to business soon, Im glad they are out of the jail. things were getting a little too lax for them. At least with this hole get to Washington thing there is a new objective for them.

and for running out of content they are only a small portion of the way through the comics.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:52 pm

The "scientist" is the worst actor ever and why would you choose the scientist to look like a trailer park bum with a mullet? He shot the truck on full auto with the small recoil of the rifle...Wah wah Wah. If he didn't know how to shoot then I don't believe he would have known how to charge the weapon. Besides they wouldn't be riding around with empty chambers anyway so I find it annoying lately with that kind of crap thrown in to just create unnecessary drama.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:21 am

It is sort of boring now. Nothing like when I started watching it. It's like they are struggling for a plot and it's dragging out. I watch it waiting for the interesting parts but they never come.
:llama:

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:23 am

If you go back to the prison battle scene, I would swear that one of the main characters was using an AR with no sights on it...at least a back sight anyway

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:39 am

Dave1965 wrote:If you go back to the prison battle scene, I would swear that one of the main characters was using an AR with no sights on it...at least a back sight anyway
yes that happened.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:40 am

Mike wrote:It is sort of boring now. Nothing like when I started watching it. It's like they are struggling for a plot and it's dragging out. I watch it waiting for the interesting parts but they never come.
thats what keeps the ratings up.

Manzanita

Post by Manzanita » Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:57 am

Dave1965 wrote:If you go back to the prison battle scene, I would swear that one of the main characters was using an AR with no sights on it...at least a back sight anyway
I love the show, but as a gun nut, just about every episode gives me a facial tic.

* I think, in a world where all the ammunition factories are shut down... forever... I would really make an effort to not shoot full-auto...

* ...especially since everyone seems to be such marksmen that they can make one handed head shots with handguns on moving targets while running.

* The prison battle was silly. Who knew that high velocity rifle rounds would bounce off filing cabinets and bus body sheet metal. Loved how Darrell took cover behind the filing cabinet, then used a walker as a shield while advancing on the enemy. Sheesh. This kind of stuff drives me crazy. Of course, I did notice last week how the bus now has bullet holes in the back door.

* Someone PLEASE teach Andrew Lincoln HOW TO HOLD A REVOLVER.

* Repeated instances of shooting an auto until slidelock and click click click as they continue pulling the trigger.
Vobis non me dux

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:45 pm

Watched a guy shoot a brand new out of the box flat top AR with no sights on it at KCR for something like three hours. Don't know if he was hitting anything he wanted to as I never figured out what he was (trying) to aim at.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:40 pm

jackalo626 wrote:The "scientist" is the worst actor ever and why would you choose the scientist to look like a trailer park bum with a mullet?
I trust you haven't read the book :D

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Jason wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:The "scientist" is the worst actor ever and why would you choose the scientist to look like a trailer park bum with a mullet?
I don't watch tv shows because I like reading. I watch tv shows because I like tv shows. Even if I liked reading I look at it like you are always going to be disappointed. Either the book is better or the movie is better but either way one isn't liked as much and you usually know the majority of the plot so it is never exciting. Just to be clear I only care about the show and if the books are good I'm glad you guys like them but they're not for me. But let me repeat one last time and say it again, the actor that's the scientist is terrible at acting.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:27 pm

Jason wrote:
I don't watch tv shows because I like reading. I watch tv shows because I like tv shows. Even if I liked reading I look at it like you are always going to be disappointed. Either the book is better or the movie is better but either way one isn't liked as much and you usually know the majority of the plot so it is never exciting. Just to be clear I only care about the show and if the books are good I'm glad you guys like them but they're not for me. But let me repeat one last time and say it again, the actor that's the scientist is terrible at acting.

Jason

Post by Jason » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:35 pm

Whatever floats your boat. My only point is that he looks/acts that way for a very particular reason.

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I've read the books so I know what Jason is getting at.

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Tue Feb 25, 2014 6:43 pm

I've read the books so I know what Jason is getting at.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:02 pm

Jason wrote:Whatever floats your boat. My only point is that he looks/acts that way for a very particular reason.
because he's a terrible actor... :llama: save the spoilers though please

Return to “Everything Else”