Anderson LPK

The black rifle we all love. All variants welcome. 223/556 300 BLK, 762, 50, AR pistols.... Bring it.
Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Anderson LPK

Post by Toddstang » Tue May 31, 2016 5:22 am

son of liberty wrote:
son of liberty wrote:One of the best parts of the anderson lower kits is the trigger group. You can hone and polish them without fear of destroying the heat treat.
When they include a f%cked up group, that doesn't help. The stainless group is a night and day difference than the included black trigger group. Not even the same animal.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Tue May 31, 2016 5:24 am

BK Meyers wrote:
Toddstang wrote:Update:

Since they sent me the stainless trigger group I decided to polish it up really good before I installed it.
Took it out today and tried it out and it impressed me so much that I may buy a few more. It feels as good as a high $ trigger and is way lighter pull then a regular milspec trigger. Smooth as glass!
I would honestly say that Anderson really made this work for the best.
Now put a JP Enterprises trigger spring kit in it (Red/yellow) or (yellow/yellow). I've got a spring kit that I've wanted to add to an existing Anderson SS trigger group (unpolished) but honestly really like how the trigger feels with standard springs. If I do change the spring kit it will be to a red/yellow set-up since I have one on hand.

BK
I'll look into those. The springs they shipped me are way beefier than the parts kit ones.

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by son of liberty » Tue May 31, 2016 5:21 pm

I dident know you could get anything but the stainless trigger and hammer

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Tue May 31, 2016 5:31 pm

Yea, the stainless trigger group is quality, the black group is made totally different. Different style and shape.

Return to “AR-15”