? Colt SOCOM uppers

The black rifle we all love. All variants welcome. 223/556 300 BLK, 762, 50, AR pistols.... Bring it.
Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: ? Colt SOCOM uppers

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:19 pm

gaston_kalash wrote:
samb. wrote:The gas tube is not bent in those pics just to clarify. What you are seeing is a locking lug that locks the top rail to the delta ring.

As of now I would get the ACR depending on how much cash he needed. Mainly because you don't see them that much. Hold out till you get what YOU want though, you will be much happier in the end of the day.
i say your right I went back and looked at some pics I my old upper with that same rail and it looks the same. I still have the rail and can see the little hook that attaches to the handguard retainer.

Sent from somewhere over yonder.

Lol, I already said it was the rail, been handling almost 100 of them lately. I would pass on the eotech personally if someone is offering you one. I am surprised you say the saiga is better than the arsenal. I have owned multiples of both and would have said the other way around really.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Fri Aug 14, 2015 10:32 pm

I'm late to the game here but here is my opinion......

You will never get what you want out of those uppers. Don't trade for them.

There. That was easy.
:llama:

gaston_kalash
Been liked: 0

Post by gaston_kalash » Sat Aug 15, 2015 10:07 am

Dave1965 wrote:
gaston_kalash wrote:
samb. wrote:The gas tube is not bent in those pics just to clarify. What you are seeing is a locking lug that locks the top rail to the delta ring.

As of now I would get the ACR depending on how much cash he needed. Mainly because you don't see them that much. Hold out till you get what YOU want though, you will be much happier in the end of the day.
i say your right I went back and looked at some pics I my old upper with that same rail and it looks the same. I still have the rail and can see the little hook that attaches to the handguard retainer.

Lol, I already said it was the rail, been handling almost 100 of them lately. I would pass on the eotech personally if someone is offering you one. I am surprised you say the saiga is better than the arsenal. I have owned multiples of both and would have said the other way around really.
i meant the arsenal SGL was better but every SLR I have ever owned was pure junk.

SI JE PUIS

Return to “AR-15”