Gilberts Guns in Frankfort has Ammo...

Ammo talk and ammo related topics
icehouse1
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Gilberts Guns in Frankfort has Ammo...

Post by icehouse1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:22 am

As of 10:50 today, Gilberts Guns on US60 going out of Frankfort towards Shelbyville had:

9mm

I bought 5 boxes of 45acp for $21.95 a box. It was Armscor, but will work for me.
They have a 5 box max..

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Gilberts Guns in Frankfort has Ammo...

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:48 am

I have dealt with those a holes for the last time. I used to go by once or twice a week from work but they are increasingly some of the worst customer service people in the industry. Hardly a day goes by in another local store when someone doesn't mention they will never go back there. Some of the most arrogant SOB's and misinformed on many things. Only if you catch Brady on the weekend do you get someone who is willing to help you without acting like you are a hassle to them. Its a good thing they went into the internet business or they would be out of business for their dislike locally now.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:52 am

Sold out in 10,9,8,7......
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

icehouse1
Been liked: 0

Post by icehouse1 » Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:29 pm

Dave1965 wrote:I have dealt with those a holes for the last time. I used to go by once or twice a week from work but they are increasingly some of the worst customer service people in the industry. Hardly a day goes by in another local store when someone doesn't mention they will never go back there. Some of the most arrogant SOB's and misinformed on many things. Only if you catch Brady on the weekend do you get someone who is willing to help you without acting like you are a hassle to them. Its a good thing they went into the internet business or they would be out of business for their dislike locally now.

The gentleman I was dealing with was a husky fella with a shaved/stubby haircut. He was super nice and was very helpful in helping me out. As always, there is one person that can be a D*$@! I didn't see it today, tho...
Like I said, if you are looking for ammo, they had it then.. not sure about now..

Return to “Ammo”