Anyone here ever tried Tula 223?

Ammo talk and ammo related topics
ijonbrown
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Anyone here ever tried Tula 223?

Post by ijonbrown » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:14 pm

I was about to ask the same question myself. I just picked up a few boxes at Walmart this week for less than $5 a box of 20. I had heard some bad things about it but for the price I don't mind cleaning a little more as long as it does not damage my AR. I will try it out next time I get to the range. By the way does Knob Creek allow steel ammo on there range? I cant remember.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Anyone here ever tried Tula 223?

Post by WLJ » Sat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

ijonbrown wrote:I was about to ask the same question myself. I just picked up a few boxes at Walmart this week for less than $5 a box of 20. I had heard some bad things about it but for the price I don't mind cleaning a little more as long as it does not damage my AR. I will try it out next time I get to the range. By the way does Knob Creek allow steel ammo on there range? I cant remember.
They don't care, or at least they haven't in the past. Heck, they sell it in the shop.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

etownguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 5 times

Anyone here ever tried Tula 223?

Post by etownguy » Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:04 pm

With all you guys buying new all the time what do you do with the brass?

All my stuff is reloads. Mil surplus is a gigantic pain in the ass, but if you just throw it away I'm sure several people on here would love to have it.

I am loading up 500 rounds using Z-Max bullets at the moment

Return to “Ammo”