50 BMG....rarest ammo out there

Ammo talk and ammo related topics
Starbuc3
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

50 BMG....rarest ammo out there

Post by Starbuc3 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:50 am

Hey guys this is for anyone that has a 50 bmg, I found a line on some legit raufoss Mk211 ammo and wanted to know if anyone wanted a round or two. The stuff ain't cheap, but it's also darn near impossible to get. PM me if you want some, price is looking to be $75 each.

If you don't know what it is, watch a few videos, no other rifle boasts an explosive tipped round

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Re: 50 BMG....rarest ammo out there

Post by WLJ » Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:53 am

$75 each??????????????????
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Wed Sep 28, 2016 9:50 am

Yeah that stuff is stupid money. But I guess some people pay stupid money to collect it.

Be careful as a BUNCH of people have been scammed buying these rounds.
:llama:

samb.

Post by samb. » Wed Sep 28, 2016 10:58 am

If you can hold it next to an API or APIT the raufuss should be fatter down near the case. Green with white not green with silver.

Starbuc3

Post by Starbuc3 » Wed Sep 28, 2016 11:31 am

Yea, like I said it isn't cheap. Yes, there are a lot of fakes out there but this ammo is legit. It is the FNB headstamp, and has been xrayed to verify. The problem is the guy will not sell in small quantities, so I am trying to shore up a few people who may want a round or two, and then get it.

Again, to some folks it is a ridiculous price, but to others owning an explosive tipped round that was designed to have the same lethality as a 20mm round is appealing.

Return to “Ammo”