New things coming soon!

"TOUGH UNDER FIRE". Specializing in tough protective finishes for Firearm, Automotive,  Motorcycle, Marine, and Aviation applications!

http://armorhyde.com/
Armor-Hyde
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

New things coming soon!

Post by Armor-Hyde » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:38 pm

ALL,

Many haven't heard much from me personally or on the forums much of late due primarily to limited time availability.
I'm still as busy as ever supporting the firearms community.

I have returned to a traveling position which often limits my face-to-face availability but in fact will give me more off days consecutively to turn customer products. My goal is to continue to keep turn times as quick as possible and product quality at it's highest. That being said, there may be a slight shift in turn times for some projects of up to 2 weeks based upon scheduling & the number of jobs in cue. You will NEVER experience the long waits of many months like many other operations end up delivering! I know many people need their guns, so if I can't turn it within a time frame that meets their schedule I simply won't take it in!

Now for the interesting stuff, we are SERIOUSLY looking at some really cool upgrades in the near future which will hopefully WOW everyone!
Knowing that there are precious few FFL's in the region which can "Legally" perform end-user NFA marking or custom engraving, we are now talking to several sources about further upgrading some of our equipment. Mind you this equipment is VERY expensive so it will take some time to develop a business model & support structure to justify it's acquisition. We might start off a bit smaller than originally planned, but the new equipment should be able to provide outstanding results in a fraction of the time currently required!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

In the interim, keep those calls & emails coming...
502-422-3752 (or) info@armorhyde.com
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it!

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: New things coming soon!

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:42 pm

Good to hear from you.

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Aug 17, 2014 3:47 pm

Welcome back...

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:12 pm

Keep us posted!

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:10 pm

Good luck !!

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:56 pm

good to hear from you.

I need to send you some work.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

1fastmach1

Post by 1fastmach1 » Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:37 pm

Armor-Hyde wrote:ALL,

Many haven't heard much from me personally or on the forums much of late due primarily to limited time availability.
I'm still as busy as ever supporting the firearms community.

I have returned to a traveling position which often limits my face-to-face availability but in fact will give me more off days consecutively to turn customer products. My goal is to continue to keep turn times as quick as possible and product quality at it's highest. That being said, there may be a slight shift in turn times for some projects of up to 2 weeks based upon scheduling & the number of jobs in cue. You will NEVER experience the long waits of many months like many other operations end up delivering! I know many people need their guns, so if I can't turn it within a time frame that meets their schedule I simply won't take it in!

Now for the interesting stuff, we are SERIOUSLY looking at some really cool upgrades in the near future which will hopefully WOW everyone!
Knowing that there are precious few FFL's in the region which can "Legally" perform end-user NFA marking or custom engraving, we are now talking to several sources about further upgrading some of our equipment. Mind you this equipment is VERY expensive so it will take some time to develop a business model & support structure to justify it's acquisition. We might start off a bit smaller than originally planned, but the new equipment should be able to provide outstanding results in a fraction of the time currently required!

STAY TUNED FOR MORE!

In the interim, keep those calls & emails coming...
502-422-3752 (or) info@armorhyde.com
I'm looking to get some cerakote work done on my Shield in the near future. I've never had anything like that priced before. I'll give you a call and see what you can do for me.

matinaron

Post by matinaron » Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:53 pm

Good to hear that. Good luck :)
You live by the gun and trench knives, and die by the gun and trench knives.

BOOSDADDY
Has liked: 2 times

Post by BOOSDADDY » Sat Jun 17, 2017 10:55 am

Keep up the good work AH. For anyone thinking of using these services I am extremely satisfied with the work and would have waited longer for the excellent work done for me!!!

Return to “ArmorHyde Technologies”