Mil Spec Monkey/Kabar Collaboration Knife (I only have 1)

From tools and knives to para-cord bracelets and tactical items,he has you covered.
BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Mil Spec Monkey/Kabar Collaboration Knife (I only have 1)

Post by BIGC » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:17 pm

I will leave this up here till the weekend then it goes on Ebay..

Kabar Mil Spec Monkey Collaboration knife. I only have 1 available at the moment..

KAC Price $50

Can meet after 4pm during the week or anytime Saturday

Will ship for $6 (priority mail)
KA-BAR MSM KNIFE 001
It took a while, but we are happy to release our collab knife with KA-BAR. The general idea is to have a big ass tanto with an enhanced thumb ramp and thick enough for plenty of abuse. All kinds of grips are possible with the thumb ramp particularly forming great to one's hand in a reverse blade forward grip. Everything is included to get to business straight out of the box: A polymer sheath, Short Malice clips, hardware + torx tool, and webbing loop for a clean PALS webbing mounting. The Malice clips work great for mounting to both belts and PALS webbing. The upper / top end of the blade comes unsharpened since knife laws between states get complicated there, however can easily be sharpened if desired. A classic cord wrap is used for the handle which offers a good grip even when wet and if you want to get fancy you can always cut it off and wrap your own. Being made overseas we understand not everyone will be happy about that, but there are several reasons why: The main one being we looked into USA options, but it was going to take a lot longer and cost a lot more for no real change in quality. In the end we wanted this blade to be available to common joe and actually be used like a tool instead of paying a load for and then ending up trapped in a safe.
SK5 steel, Approx 3.5" Blade, overall 8.5" x 2"

green handle pic is only to show the sheath that comes with the knife. Knife for sale has the black wrap.
Last edited by BIGC on Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Re: Mil Spec Monkey/Kabar Collaboration Knife (I only have 1

Post by kokopelli » Thu Jul 23, 2015 7:55 pm

That is cool

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Thu Jul 23, 2015 8:20 pm

This is for the black paracord wrapped knife. The pic of the green wrapped knife is to just show the sheath that comes with it

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Marcus » Thu Jul 23, 2015 9:30 pm

I like the looks of that. GLWS
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:35 pm

moved to ebay

Return to “Big Charlies Knife & Tool”