M&P .22LR Pistol

If you have a straight up REVIEW or a firearm, post it up here.
ThatKyGuy
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

M&P .22LR Pistol

Post by ThatKyGuy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:07 am

1st off Fuck Smith & Wesson right in the ass!
Customer service sucks.
Bought it from Mike, great guy to deal with.
Had the gun 3 weeks ran flawless with every .22 I put through it(bout 600 round)
After adjusting the rear sight the 3rd time because i didn't realize the front was adjustable also until then. The rear allen screw stripped. After getting a little run around and 3 weeks later i just pick it up from FedEx and the note in with it says
Replaced extractor, replace magazine, clean a gun and check feed with ammo.
Not 1 of those things were wrong! The only 2 things that needed fixed were the thread protector was scratched and the allen screw needed to be replaced.
So i just get off the phone with a " supervisor" there and he says
"To be brutally honest they probably didn't have the parts on hand"
Really! What kind of shit is that.
Now to wait to see if he really is dropping the stuff in the mail so I can fix it myself.

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Re: M&P .22LR Pistol

Post by JustShootIt » Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:12 am

That sucks......I've had totally different experiences with Smith & Wesson......actually have had nothing but great customer service with them.

Hopefully they get you sqaured away!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

ThatKyGuy

Post by ThatKyGuy » Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:08 am

I have only had 1 other interaction with them, I called to see how much and where I could get a pinky extension for because of my compact 9 did not have 1 and the were great. Guy said what's your address I'll drop it in the mail no charge. Not even close this time. The guy said lets try you fixing it because if you have to send it back again your gonna be pissed off more than you are because we are shutting down for the 1st 2 weeks in August.
So it gonna be even longer. Would not be as bad if the 5 people I talked would have known what was going on and not blow smoke up me bum.
Rant over for now cuz I'm tried and can't remember all the cramp they had said.
But on a last note FUCK SMITH & WESSON in the ass with a rusty mosion nagant!

ThatKyGuy

Post by ThatKyGuy » Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:13 pm

Got a package from S&W yesterday. Had the rear sight, allen wrench, wrench to get the thread protector off and a thread protector that had lots of wear on it. So Guess i'm as happy as I'm gonna be over all this. Changed out the stripped allen screw last nite, stopped by TG&G this morning to sight her in. All should be good from now on hopefully.

Return to “Range Reports”