Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

THANK YOU 111

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:10 pm

KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Tyler wrote:
KYgundude wrote:They won't hold one for me.

Fuckers at Lotus raised prices on pmags to 59.95. I will never give them another penny.

I'm hoping some cool member here will sell me a mag. I've only got 2 and can't afford a 60 dollar one.

<Insert witty Tapatalk signature here>
False, just got off the phone with them
Anybody else care to chime in of this is true or not?

I got 2 of them. The guy in front of me had the last Pmag in his hand. I loaded each up and worked the charging handle repeatedly and they all fed and cycled through the weapon just fine and dropped out cleanly. I intend to put them on a shelf unloaded just for insurance against feed lips breaking on one of my pmags. From a quality standpoint they feel exactly the same as their AK mags. Just don't have that quality feel the pmags seem to have. I probably should have gotten a couple of the steel ones too but only had 40 bucks on me.
Not what I was talking about. It was said that Lotus had $60 pmags and I couldn't multi quote on my phone where the other guy said this was false.

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 90 times
Been liked: 72 times

Re: THANK YOU 111

Post by KYgundude » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:13 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Fuckers at Lotus raised prices on pmags to 59.95. I will never give them another penny.

I'm hoping some cool member here will sell me a mag. I've only got 2 and can't afford a 60 dollar one.

I got 2 of them. The guy in front of me had the last Pmag in his hand. I loaded each up and worked the charging handle repeatedly and they all fed and cycled through the weapon just fine and dropped out cleanly. I intend to put them on a shelf unloaded just for insurance against feed lips breaking on one of my pmags. From a quality standpoint they feel exactly the same as their AK mags. Just don't have that quality feel the pmags seem to have. I probably should have gotten a couple of the steel ones too but only had 40 bucks on me.
Not what I was talking about. It was said that Lotus had $60 pmags and I couldn't multi quote on my phone where the other guy said this was false.
Sorry Jack

I called them at 3:08pm afternoon to ask if they had any pmags in stock and she said no but they would have a shipment tomorrow. I asked how much they are charging and she said 59.99. I said "really?" and she said "Try and find them cheaper online". I said goodbye, CLICK.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:15 pm

KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Sorry Jack

I called them this at 3:08pm afternoon to ask if they had many in stock and she said no but they would have a shipment tomorrow. I asked how much they are charging and she said 59.99. I said "really?" and she said "Try and find them cheaper online". I said goodbye, CLICK.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

THANK YOU 111

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:32 pm

KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
KYgundude wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Tyler wrote:

Sorry Jack

I called them at 3:08pm afternoon to ask if they had any pmags in stock and she said no but they would have a shipment tomorrow. I asked how much they are charging and she said 59.99. I said "really?" and she said "Try and find them cheaper online". I said goodbye, CLICK.
Well Tyler, looks like it is true but to be honest it is Lotus and I thought pmags always have cost $60! :llama:

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:41 pm

Well Tyler, looks like it is true but to be honest it is Lotus and I thought pmags always have cost $60!
ROFLMAO!

Tyler
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by Tyler » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:56 pm

I guess they lied to one of us, probably me. I called after I saw your first post about them. They said they were sold out. I asked if they were charging $60 and they said no. Maybe I should have asked if they were selling them for $59.95......
Height Supremacist

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYgundude » Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:57 pm

Tyler wrote:I guess they lied to one of us, probably me. I called after I saw your first post about them. They said they were sold out. I asked if they were charging $60 and they said no. Maybe I should have asked if they were selling them for $59.95......
Maybe they had a few left at the old price but they told me they were out and the price applied when more came in tomorrow. The fact that she specifically made the challenge about prices online indicates to me that she knew exactly what she was telling me. Add to that their price gouging when they tried to call and sell me a 500 dollar Sub 2k and I tend to side with douchebaggery as fact.
Last edited by KYgundude on Tue Dec 18, 2012 8:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by Toddstang » Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:43 pm

Thanks 111. Just left with 2 Mossberg tactical 22LR magazines that were still at pre panic prices..

SonicBlue02
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by SonicBlue02 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 3:21 pm

Thanks guys I haven't had a chance to get on here since the Maddness. I try to stay as true as I can to you all. Much Love!

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:13 pm

thanks 111 just left there with an xdm mag, a takedown chart and some clp and all was great price you will have my business for as long as yall are there. I was greeted when i came in, helped and treated like a friend at checkout. Thanks for supporting Our KAC members
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by bigelowe » Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:53 pm

yep, good, pleasant people to deal with.
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Mar 13, 2013 2:39 pm

Thanks for letting me pull out like all the rifle cases and test fit my rifles yall were a big help and i found a great case.

Thanks 111
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:30 am

Walked in to 111 yesterday morning and walked out ten minutes later with a beautiful 91/30 plus accessories. Very pleased with the experience. Thanks!!

Joe
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Joe » Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:28 am

Hello RustyNuts
I wouldnt admit to though
having RustyNuts that is

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 46 times
Been liked: 78 times

Post by rustynuts » Sun Mar 17, 2013 3:56 pm

Thanks for the welcome! Actually, the name goes back a few years to a derogatory term we used to use for a particular coworker. Then it seemed appropriate for a racing forum I once belonged to, strangely enough.

Smithengineered
Has liked: 6 times
Been liked: 4 times

Post by Smithengineered » Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

rustynuts wrote:Thanks for the welcome! Actually, the name goes back a few years to a derogatory term we used to use for a particular coworker. Then it seemed appropriate for a racing forum I once belonged to, strangely enough.
Lol awesome

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:57 pm

I appreciate the great deal on the "Charger". Geno
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

Txaggie

Post by Txaggie » Wed Jul 24, 2013 7:48 pm

Just brought my son and a buddy of his in for some guy time and guy that worked there was very friendly, very helpful, and very nice! Good combination!! Went in to Shooters the other day and had a young guy there act like an ass when I said I wanted a bunch of the sale ammo. Was planning on loading up on all of my various calibers for plinking at the farm at whatever limits they had. He kept going what do you want and I was like start at the top and start bringing it. He was as helpful as tits on a boar hog and refused to just start bringing ammo that they had, he wanted me to ask about each caliber on the sale paper so he could say nope out of that, nope out of that....
Pain in the ass. Finally an older guy started helping and bringing up everything instead of lording over and being less than helpful. Ended up buying a clay pigeon thrower and various ammo at their limits and spending over $700. If the older guy hadn't been so helpful(no it wasn't Skip!) I woulda just left.

At 111 today, did the following.
Bought some AR accessories and kid bought a BCM charging handle for later, will definitely go back. The machined AR lowers are screaming for me to come back and try one for a build.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Jul 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Fil is using them as FFL and having his left hand Tavor shipped there. Big difference in atmosphere there compared to other shops with the "why are you here and you don't know a thing" attitude. We tried to buy it there but no luck so when we found one we at least used them for transfer.

Return to “111 Gunshop”