Surpressor junk

Serving America since 2006. Firearms, class 3, suppressors, all your firearms needs.

Http://www.lincolnarms.com.
Till
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Surpressor junk

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:52 am

Question.

Can I fill out my garbage (forms) put in my 200$ while I figure out what can I want?
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
WLJ wrote:Damn I need to install a Till filter.
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

Lincoln Arms

Re: Surpressor junk

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:00 am

Sorry, but No. We can get a form 4 started with all of your required information, but it will have to be complete before getting L.E sign off and submitting to ATF.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Surpressor junk

Post by ssracer » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:01 am

Yup. NFA items are by serial number. Gotta habit picked out first

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 10:08 am

Lame :( oh well ok thanks for quick reply!!

Figured if I could do 200 then the suppressor amount it'd be easier
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

Lincoln Arms

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:03 am

If you are looking to go .45 or 9mm, then I will make you a great deal on either of my two Gemtech Demo cans. I will have both at the shoot if you want to check them out. It would be worth inquiring about, I can assure you that.

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 39 times

Surpressor junk

Post by Dustin » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:10 am

Don't do it till. Being a stamp collector sucks. You can't have just one. Trust me.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:41 am

LA I'll hold ya to that!

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 11:50 am

What about pickin out what you want, paying the stamp and doin paperwork but make payments on suppressor? Like layaway for something you have in stock not anything you'd have to order. By the time the stamp comes back it'll b paid off. Would you do something like that?
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:16 pm

Do want, but would have to go the trust route.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:17 pm

Yeah I'll prolly go trust route as well. Just curious if I could make payments while I wait
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 12:32 pm

X2 on gems question

Also trust??

Lincoln Arms

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:29 pm

Class 3 works on a cash basis. If I have the can in stock then it is paid for upfront and then the transfer is sent in immediately. If I have to order it, then the customer only pays half down and half when it comes in. I won't submit a form 4 without full payment prior to transfer. Other members that have purchased suppressors can vouch for this as being the easiest and most hassle free way of doing business. Another reason is that you can't submit a form 4 until the form 3 is approved. It sucks, but unfortunately that's just the way it is. I currently have two machine guns on transfer and they were bought and paid for months ago. Even as a dealer, my wait time varies as well and all stock is paid for upfront.

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:33 pm

LA can you pm me a price on that barrel and used can? Might bring cash this sat just depends

If not we can talk sat

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:39 pm

LA, how would you rate your Gemtech vs a 45 Osprey with the 9mm piston?

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:45 pm

Also can someone give me a rundown on them?

Do they have to be rebuilt after so long? Do they ever just like die?

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Thu Jul 12, 2012 4:56 pm

Depends on the manufacturer. The sound reduction does diminish as the can fills up. This is not much of a problem with modern baffle design and jacketed bullets. Some companies are making user serviceable pistol cans although its seen by most to be unnecessary unless you shoot lead i.e. rimfire. Hope this helps Till. Silencerco cans do not come apart but if you fill them up, they will replace the baffles.

Do they die? Not unless you have a baffle strike. This is why threads must be exact for suppressed weapons and you make sure your rounds are not key holing

Lincoln Arms

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:03 pm

The Gemtech Tundra is an awesome can and a lot cheaper than the Osprey. From a suppression standpoint, I would say that they are equals. From a functionality standpoint, I would say the Osprey has an edge over the Gemtech. For handgun calibers, it makes more sense for me to stock the Osprey 45 with different pistons for smaller caliber weapons. I love the quick removal and locking feature of the Osprey. SilencerCo has that nailed and I can't argue that. Now as for the Sparrow, I think that can is a little overpriced unless you plan on shooting the Five Seven round through it. Then it makes sense. The Gemtech Outback IID is a great all around suppressor for .22LR and the Gemtech Alpine is great for all other rimfire calibers. Rifle suppressors on the other hand is another story. You pretty much get what you pay for up to the $1,000 mark before you start paying for a name. As for reliability. A can is a lifefime partner to you if you take care of it. I have had an AAC Pilot since 2006 and it still sounds like it did the first day I picked it up. It has had countless rounds and you can't even take it apart. Just a little mineral spirits now and again and it cleans up like new. They are really good training pieces as it eliminates the need for ear protection in solo shooting. I have noticed that the .22 cans are especially useful in teaching kids and new shooters the basics in marksmanship and safe gun handling. It also helps to teach them that silencers are not illegal like most of society still seems to think. Hope this answers everyones questions.

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Till » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:08 pm

Haha OC a 19 with a suppressor LOL :llama:

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Thu Jul 12, 2012 5:21 pm

Thanks for the info LA. If you ever end up with a demo rifle can for cheap let me know. I'm happy with the Osprey and SS Sparrow so far.

Return to “Lincoln Arms”