Lincoln Arms Support at July 14th Shoot

Serving America since 2006. Firearms, class 3, suppressors, all your firearms needs.

Http://www.lincolnarms.com.
Lincoln Arms
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:17 am

Hey everyone,

We are all excited about the upcoming shoot and I know that there will be a lot going on, so I wanted to get a post written prior to the shoot and just let everyone know what they can expect from us. We will be selling Lincoln Arms T-Shirts for $10. We will have sizes S-XXXL in Black and Red. We will have sizes S-XL in Pink. The 3XL shirts and Pink shirts are in limited supply, but will be available. We will also have a couple KAC vanity plates available for $10 as well. The Thor Defense TR-15 has been getting people excited for a while now. The Rate on this will be $20 per 20 round mag and each time will get you entered in the drawing for a Gemtech Outback IID Supressor. You can opt out of the Supressor if you wish for a prize of $100 cash. We will not be paying the Tax Stamp for this suppressor. That will still be the responsibility of the winner. If anyone would like to go ahead and reserve a shirt or prepay shooting, that would be great. You can just PM me and let me know what exactly you want to do. I will even allow pre-paying by Paypal to save your cash for something else if you would like. We will make a shooting list with rounds purchased and give away chances prior to the shoot.

Thanks and I look forward to seeing everyone again,
Mike Boone
Lincoln Arms

Marcus
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by Marcus » Thu Jul 05, 2012 1:34 pm

Save a 3xl shirt in each color for me mike.
Mandy wrote:I meant Marcus post, he's like ninja slicer, he's nice he's nice he's nice, ....SWISH... he cuts your effin head off ;)

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Re: Lincoln Arms Support at July 14th Shoot

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Jul 05, 2012 4:44 pm

Look forward to hearing the fast rate of fire and grown men giggling like children on Christmas morning.

Dead-OnSniperService
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dead-OnSniperService » Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:36 pm

Will you be bringing demo suppressors? I will be in the market for one at the end of this month but have no clue what exactly I want, for 22lr

Sent from an Asian whorehouse using Tapahoe
WLJ wrote:Keep logic out of this
Si vis pacem, para bellum
Livewire wrote:Pretty sure it's because you're not hitting her enough.

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:22 pm

Don't want to speak for LA, but I know he had planned on bringing some can demos....

I'll have a couple your welcome to try as well......the Outback llD has been a great suppressor thus far....if you just want a 22lr can these seem hard to beat...plus the llD comes apart for cleaning which is a bonus, especially in the price range the outback is offered!
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Dead-OnSniperService
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dead-OnSniperService » Thu Jul 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Thanks jsi I'd really like to look at that one, I know coming apart for cleaning is a must as much as I shoot, I figured it up the other day and I'm buying around 1500 rounds of 22 a week!!

Lincoln Arms

Post by Lincoln Arms » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:38 pm

Yes, I will have a variety of cans for demo and touch and feel. I will have a P22 there that you are more than welcome to shoot. The all sound about the same. It will just be the features and multi caliber options between them all. I will be more than glad to show them to everyone. The ATF actually seems to be sending more forms through. The last three that came in weren't approved by my normal examiner. So a little good news for stamp collectors. I also will be posting a couple videos. I shot the full auto 5.56 tonight with a 7.62 Gemtech Quicksand. Very quiet setup.

Dead-OnSniperService
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dead-OnSniperService » Thu Jul 05, 2012 9:39 pm

I'm kinda wanting something to do both 5.56 and 22lr...I don't know, your the expert lol

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Thu Jul 05, 2012 10:04 pm

I also got a GemTech Trek in 5.56....it'll suppress 22lr fine, but a little big to shoot on a 22 pistol like a p22, but itll work......its a nice can, but the Trek doesn't come apart for cleaning...
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

Return to “Lincoln Arms”