Lincoln Arms Feedback

Serving America since 2006. Firearms, class 3, suppressors, all your firearms needs.

Http://www.lincolnarms.com.
Lincoln Arms
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Lincoln Arms Feedback

Post by Lincoln Arms » Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:28 pm

This post is for members to let other members know of what you bought and how you were treated and all that. I know we have the feedback thread, but I think it should be easy for members to see quickly and easily how we treat our customers. And if in the event that a customer is not satisfied, we can make it right. I will subscribe to this thread, so I can be made aware of each comment and attend to it accordingly if needed. Thanks again for your business. We greatly appreciate it.
Last edited by Lincoln Arms on Mon Apr 16, 2012 9:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.

shelbygoat
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Lincoln Arms Feedback

Post by shelbygoat » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:01 pm

Nothing bought or purchased from LA, but inquired about a price match, gave him the links and prices of where I wanted him to price match in a PM. He returned my PM within 24 hours and said that he could not match the price I linked too. Good communication from him in my experience.

JustShootIt
Founding Father
Founding Father
Has liked: 3 times

Post by JustShootIt » Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:07 pm

Great idea....

I'll start it off....

Ive dealt with Mike on several ocassions and he's been great to do business with. Drove to Etown twice to get all my paperwork situated to send to the ATF and this being my first Class lll purchase was great at walking me thru the process.

Its clear that he is in the gun business because he enjoys firearms and enjoys helping fellow firearms enthusiast.

Deal with confidence...he will shoot you straight.
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."(Edmund Burke)

mtmetzger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by mtmetzger » Thu May 10, 2012 3:11 pm

I've had nothing but a great experience in obtaining my first suppressor with Mike. I was having trouble finding time to get to Bardstown to discuss the paperwork and all the details, so Mike was able to assist me over the phone, through text messages and through the mail. After I gave him all my info, he sent a packet containing EVERYTHING I needed to get started. Everything was filled out already and all I had to do was sign myself and have my Chief Law Enforcement Officer sign, get a couple passport photos and finger print sets and mail it all back with a couple checks.

I am VERY impressed with his level of communication, professionalism and attention to detail. A+

Now if he could only reduce BATFE's wait time down to about a week... :D

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Wed May 30, 2012 3:51 pm

Bought a 22/45 Lite and am working on buying 2 suppressors. GREAT guy to deal with !! Great communication and like mmetzger said: he makes the paperwork painless.

I will definitely do future business with Mike!!

ThatKyGuy

Post by ThatKyGuy » Mon Jun 04, 2012 10:07 pm

Got my M&P .22 pistol from Mike, was very easy transaction. Will absolutely do business with him again.

mtmetzger
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by mtmetzger » Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:16 am

Just a follow up from my last feedback... Mike contacted me a few days ago and said my stamp had arrived! Went and picked everything up and filled out the 4473. As always Mike had the forms ready to go for me, everything was smooth and painless and very professional. Thanks again Lincoln Arms!!! I'll be sure to contact you for my next purchase!

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Lincoln Arms Feedback

Post by dbh » Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:59 pm

Just picked up my 2 suppressors from Mike. Kept me up to date all along the way. Made all the paperwork painless. Great to deal with !!!

Return to “Lincoln Arms”