Would any RWI guys/gals like to train with me at Tactical Re

Real World Training for Real World Situations.

http://kyfirearmstraining.com/
jabba21
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Would any RWI guys/gals like to train with me at Tactical Re

Post by jabba21 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 12:35 pm

As the subject states, I'm considering attending a training class at Tactical Response on Jan 30-31. It's a two day Fighting Pistol course in Camden, TN.

I was wondering if any of the guys or gals that I've trained with at RWI would like to accompany me? I plan on driving but it's a longer drive and I hate taking long road trips alone. If anyone would be able to make that date and would like to go, let me know ASAP. The course is two days and it's $500. Also, there are spots available as of today in the "Team Room" to sleep so no hotel would be necessary.

I know a lot of people have a negative opinion of James Yeager but despite what you think of his character, I still believe a lot could be learned at his company. They have multiple instructors and he would likely not even be there anyway. I think it's important to seek training from multiple sources and this class just happens to fit my schedule. When I have the opportunity, I plan to seek training at other companies as well. Ok, now that the explanation is out of the way, would anyone like to go?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jeepjockey
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 6 times

Re: Would any RWI guys/gals like to train with me at Tactica

Post by Jeepjockey » Sun Jan 03, 2016 2:44 pm

Would love to go, just short the $500.
A.K.A MMAJEEPER

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by PDM » Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:31 pm

Unless it is a "with James Yeager" class, he will not be there except maybe just to stop in. I recommend it. It is not a marksmanship class at all. It is a fighting mindset and tactics class. I took it when Reid Henrichs was there. He stressed marksmanship a little more than the rest. Personally, I will choose his company, Valor Ridge instead of Tactical Response for future training
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

jabba21

Post by jabba21 » Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:18 pm

I met Reid at the NRA Show in Nashville last year. He is a very cool and humble dude. Valor Ridge is high on my list as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jdf747emt
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by jdf747emt » Tue Jan 05, 2016 6:48 pm

going to Frontsight for the 4 day pistol class, bought a diamond membership when I was single and had money years ago, be there March 14th, one more RWI alum is going also, anymore?
Creed of Platoon 1007, B Compnay, 1st Bat. Parris Island 1978 April 24. When your hot your hot, if not your dead.

Return to “RWI Tactical”