2016 schedule

Real World Training for Real World Situations.

http://kyfirearmstraining.com/
BK Meyers
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

2016 schedule

Post by BK Meyers » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:15 pm

Is there a place to view the 2016 training schedule?? The link in the sponsor section takes me to a generic search page.

Interested in taking a pistol course this year.

Thanks,
BK
God made man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.
John M. Browning and the 1911 made some men more equal than others.

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

2016 schedule

Post by Gunsmokin » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:34 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

BK Meyers
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: 2016 schedule

Post by BK Meyers » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:49 pm

Thanks for the info.

BK
God made man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.
John M. Browning and the 1911 made some men more equal than others.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:54 pm

If someone came to me and asked for a pistol course recommendation I'd probably point them here:

http://www.superiorfirearmsllc.com/events.html

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 8:55 pm

BK Meyers wrote:Thanks for the info.

BK
Send me a pm, there isn't a training schedule for the year, but private courses are available. Once the dust settles there will be a new entity and training schedule this year, but it will most likely be this summer.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:02 pm

Frailer wrote:If someone came to me and asked for a pistol course recommendation I'd probably point them here:

From the students, I've had that have attended their course, they left much to be desired... compared to RWI basic pistol classes that have been taught.

Granted our basic courses have been quoted as far more advanced than many others... compliment or criticism our results are consistent.

Frailer
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Frailer » Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:44 pm

DDgunslinger wrote:
Frailer wrote:If someone came to me and asked for a pistol course recommendation I'd probably point them here:

From the students, I've had that have attended their course, they left much to be desired... compared to RWI basic pistol classes that have been taught.

Granted our basic courses have been quoted as far more advanced than many others... compliment or criticism our results are consistent.
Fair enough. I've not taken a class from them either; I just met them at the Ken Hackathorn class they hosted last summer.

Didn't mean to steer folks away from you; I thought RWI was no more. Apologies.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:24 pm

Frailer wrote:
DDgunslinger wrote:

Fair enough. I've not taken a class from them either; I just met them at the Ken Hackathorn class they hosted last summer.

Didn't mean to steer folks away from you; I thought RWI was no more. Apologies.
No offense was taken, just stating what I was told from students.

As for RWI, you are correct the entity as it was has been dissolved. However, for the sake of progress it had to be done. The training offered will continue once a reorganization has been done and the admin side has been taken care off.

I personally have several military obligations I have to take care of the first quarter of this year, which has slowed the progression.

Once I have the green light and schools taken care of, I will make a formal post in regards to the new training schedule and courses offered.

jdf747emt
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by jdf747emt » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:21 pm

Im just about healed up from crushing a elbow going to a uncons/unresp patient and face planting , still finished the run LOL. wondering if you have the new company going, the girls have their own Ar's now, get my other daughter up to speed I'll have the only all girl fire team on the block, let me know when you have classes going.
Creed of Platoon 1007, B Compnay, 1st Bat. Parris Island 1978 April 24. When your hot your hot, if not your dead.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 pm

jdf747emt wrote:Im just about healed up from crushing a elbow going to a uncons/unresp patient and face planting , still finished the run LOL. wondering if you have the new company going, the girls have their own Ar's now, get my other daughter up to speed I'll have the only all girl fire team on the block, let me know when you have classes going.
A formal training calendar won't be up until the beginning of 2017. However, private courses are still being offered for this year. So if your interested in getting your fire team some training, shoot me a PM and we can get something scheduled. I have some spots available in September.

Return to “RWI Tactical”