For firearms enthusiasts from lovers of Glock, AR-15, XD, 1911s, shotguns, AK-47s, to black powder. For shooters, hunters, LEO'S, military, or casual enthusiasts. KAC is about firearms, and all the good things in life. Welcome!
It is currently Fri Jun 23, 2017 8:07 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: 2016 schedule
Post Number:#1  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:15 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Is there a place to view the 2016 training schedule?? The link in the sponsor section takes me to a generic search page.

Interested in taking a pistol course this year.

Thanks,
BK

Post subject: 2016 schedule
Post Number:#2  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:34 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Might answer your questions

viewtopic.php?t=19511

jackalo626 wrote:
Skibble dee dibbledy

Post subject: Re: 2016 schedule
Post Number:#3  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:49 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Thanks for the info.

BK

Post Number:#4  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:54 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

If someone came to me and asked for a pistol course recommendation I'd probably point them here:

http://www.superiorfirearmsllc.com/events.html

Post Number:#5  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 9:55 pm 

BK Meyers wrote:
Thanks for the info.

BK

Send me a pm, there isn't a training schedule for the year, but private courses are available. Once the dust settles there will be a new entity and training schedule this year, but it will most likely be this summer.

Post Number:#6  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:02 pm 

Frailer wrote:
If someone came to me and asked for a pistol course recommendation I'd probably point them here:

From the students, I've had that have attended their course, they left much to be desired... compared to RWI basic pistol classes that have been taught.

Granted our basic courses have been quoted as far more advanced than many others... compliment or criticism our results are consistent.

Post Number:#7  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:44 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

DDgunslinger wrote:
Frailer wrote:

From the students, I've had that have attended their course, they left much to be desired... compared to RWI basic pistol classes that have been taught.

Granted our basic courses have been quoted as far more advanced than many others... compliment or criticism our results are consistent.

Fair enough. I've not taken a class from them either; I just met them at the Ken Hackathorn class they hosted last summer.

Didn't mean to steer folks away from you; I thought RWI was no more. Apologies.

Post Number:#8  PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 11:24 pm 

Frailer wrote:
DDgunslinger wrote:
Frailer wrote:

Fair enough. I've not taken a class from them either; I just met them at the Ken Hackathorn class they hosted last summer.

Didn't mean to steer folks away from you; I thought RWI was no more. Apologies.

No offense was taken, just stating what I was told from students.

As for RWI, you are correct the entity as it was has been dissolved. However, for the sake of progress it had to be done. The training offered will continue once a reorganization has been done and the admin side has been taken care off.

I personally have several military obligations I have to take care of the first quarter of this year, which has slowed the progression.

Once I have the green light and schools taken care of, I will make a formal post in regards to the new training schedule and courses offered.

Post Number:#9  PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:21 pm 
KAC Member
KAC Member

Im just about healed up from crushing a elbow going to a uncons/unresp patient and face planting , still finished the run LOL. wondering if you have the new company going, the girls have their own Ar's now, get my other daughter up to speed I'll have the only all girl fire team on the block, let me know when you have classes going.

Post Number:#10  PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2016 7:38 pm 

jdf747emt wrote:
Im just about healed up from crushing a elbow going to a uncons/unresp patient and face planting , still finished the run LOL. wondering if you have the new company going, the girls have their own Ar's now, get my other daughter up to speed I'll have the only all girl fire team on the block, let me know when you have classes going.

A formal training calendar won't be up until the beginning of 2017. However, private courses are still being offered for this year. So if your interested in getting your fire team some training, shoot me a PM and we can get something scheduled. I have some spots available in September.