Sun Oct 21 food list

For the local ranges, post up here for places to shoot at, matchs, GLIPSIC, IDPA, 3 gun, night matchs, range dates, etc. please stay on topic. Appleseed as well.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Sun Oct 21 food list

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:37 pm

Got hot dogs and buns too
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 1:54 pm

Barely made it out of Costco without punching someone in the face.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:24 pm

Someone even took my cart while I was being checked out.

irishrob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 74 times
Been liked: 62 times

Post by irishrob » Sat Oct 20, 2018 2:46 pm

I was already gone so it couldn’t of been me you wanted to punch.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:04 pm

I got brats, hotdogs, and hotdog buns.
So can someone bring Ketchup, mustard, and whatnots?

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 47 times
Been liked: 80 times

Post by rustynuts » Sat Oct 20, 2018 3:27 pm

I'll get the whatnots.

Do I need to bring the foreman grill?

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Oct 20, 2018 4:07 pm

rustynuts wrote:I'll get the whatnots.

Do I need to bring the foreman grill?
I don't know, Most Foreman grills I've seen don't handle multiple thick items very well.
I've got a Cuisinart Foreman like grill that's double hinged to handle things like that.
The hotdogs can cook on the hotdog cooker in the clubhouse, don't think it would cook raw brats very well.

Return to “Matches/ Range Dates”