Private Appleseed Event for Oath Keepers, Knob Creek Range

For the local ranges, post up here for places to shoot at, matchs, GLIPSIC, IDPA, 3 gun, night matchs, range dates, etc. please stay on topic. Appleseed as well.
Unbridled Liberty
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Private Appleseed Event for Oath Keepers, Knob Creek Range

Post by Unbridled Liberty » Mon Apr 07, 2014 9:00 pm

Project Appleseed will be holding a special private event for Oath Keepers and their families July 26-27, 2014 at Knob Creek Range. Mudcat is coming down from Indiana to be the Shoot Boss, so right there you know it's going to be an outstanding weekend.

We are being allowed by Kenny to camp on the lower range. We will hang out around the campfire on Saturday evening, eat some good food, and I'm sure, hear lots of war stories. We also may have some special surprises up our shooting jacket sleeves.

Project Appleseed's founder, "Fred" has given his approval for extremely discounted pricing for this event. If you are an Oath Keeper and are interested in this, PM me for details and for the private registration link.

UL

Unbridled Liberty

Re: Private Appleseed Event for Oath Keepers, Knob Creek Ran

Post by Unbridled Liberty » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:52 pm

I have just received word that Sheriff Denny Peyman from Jackson County will be spending the weekend with us, and will be speaking on Saturday evening. It will be a great time of fellowship around the campfire with fellow patriots. Please join us. We just ask that you pre-register so that we can allocate sufficient resources to this event. PM me for the private registration link.

UL

ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by ChopperDoc » Mon Jun 23, 2014 8:47 pm

Is this only for folks registered as Oath Keepers on their site? Or are self professed Oath Keepers invited?
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Unbridled Liberty

Post by Unbridled Liberty » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:12 pm

You do not have to be an official member of the Oath Keepers organization. If you have taken the Oath in the past and are of the mindset that the Oath never expires, you qualify. We just want you to come out and join us.

UL

Return to “Matches/ Range Dates”