*** KAC Fall 2017 Shoot and Meet, Saturday Oct 7th ***

For the local ranges, post up here for places to shoot at, matchs, GLIPSIC, IDPA, 3 gun, night matchs, range dates, etc. please stay on topic. Appleseed as well.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Re: *** KAC Fall 2017 Shoot and Meet, Saturday Oct 7th ***

Post by WLJ » Sun Oct 08, 2017 7:43 pm

Na, they're still upset Hillary lost.

:llama:
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:09 pm

Niceguy wrote:Maybe ex-shooters anonymous, because you mofos need help... Guns and shooting is fun!

went shooting on friday cause wouldn't make saturday.

New Smith M&P is a good un

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 8:55 pm

Niceguy wrote:Maybe ex-shooters anonymous, because you mofos need help... Guns and shooting is fun!
I guess but I don't know anybody that shoots outside of here (allegedly). People here according to posts spend thousands of dollars a year on guns and I've never known more than a handful that shoot un less they lived in country but most people live in city and I never see them go to shoots when we had them and I was going.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:00 pm

I would be down to shoot if it was closer to home to be able to shoot and not just in a lead filled hot room thats 35yrds long with 10 seconds between shots. It got to be a real hassle and real cumbersome to drive at least 1 hr each way to pay to shoot 1 time a week at best. Logistics made it not fun and pretty much took me out of it for life as far as I can see. You still won't find me without a firearm on me and living with a defensive mindset but shooting for fun is long gone for me. Not sure about what happened to other people here but thats my story.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Return to “Matches/ Range Dates”