Trigg County 4H gun raffle.

Post up contests, gun giveaways, free crsp here.
KYGlassman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Trigg County 4H gun raffle.

Post by KYGlassman » Mon Jul 27, 2015 8:53 am

The Trigg County Triggers (I had NO part of coming up with that name) 4H youth shooting team is having a rafflle to fund our trip to the KY 4H state shooting competition over yonder on that end of the state where most of you folks live in Wilmore, KY. This event takes place in September on the 12th and 13th. Our program started last year and is in it's infancy but we do very well at county invitational events and have some shooters very capapble of being competitive at state. I got involved half way through the season as one of my regular customers knew I was an avid shootier with my own boys and now I find myself coaching the pistol discipline. Programs like this are a serious part of how we foster an appreciation for shooting and our rights as gun owners into the future.

Here's a link to a posting on my own FB page celebrating my oldest sons first place win at this past weekends county invitational event in McCracken County. He shot a 135 out of 150 in the .22 pistol discipline with one x ring. We had several other wins by our team. We have no real website or anything yet for the club itself but there is a Trigg County 4H page on FB.

" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Details:

One ticket is five bucks, five tickets for 20 bucks.

You're buying a chance on one of four items. All guns are brand new. All laws apply as if you were buying these guns from one of two local gun stores here in Cadiz, KY. For out of state folks, it's just like you were buying a firearm from a gun store in KY. You have my sympathy Illinois residents.

We chose to raffle the guns we actually use.

Ruger Amercan rifle in 22 LR
Ruger Mark III target pistol
Remington 870 pump shotgun, 12 gauge
$200.00 gift certificate to Trigg Shooters (a small new gun store here in Cadiz)

I'm sure the gift certificate has no cash value.

If you would like to buy a ticket or tickets you can send paypal to tommyc844@gmail.com. If you want to send that as a gift I won't complain. If you want to pay some other way we will work it out. I will send you a photo via cell phone of your raffle ticket(s). We are running the raffle through August 31. We will have a club meeting that night and draw for the four prizes in a pre determined order. You can win more than one prize. I can also mail you your part of the raffle ticket if you like.

Any questions drop me a line tommyc844@gmail.com

Thanks,

Tommy Carpenter
Last edited by KYGlassman on Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Re: Trigg County 4H gun raffle.

Post by Mike » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:07 pm

Thanks Tommy!

Just sent you $20 gift!

Deal with confidence people, Tommy is a good friend of mine and is a great guy!
:llama:

KYGlassman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYGlassman » Mon Jul 27, 2015 2:31 pm

A big thank you Mike!!!. Shoot me a phone number via text if you don't mind and I will forward a photo to you of your tickets, plus I need it to fill out the back of the raffle ticket. 270-839-4583

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:33 pm

$20 sent!! my phone number is in the message sent with paypal
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

KYGlassman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by KYGlassman » Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:36 pm

Thank you, thank you, thank you. You guys are awesome. I'll be sure and promote the site at our next meeting as well. I'm putting your name on your five raffle ticket now Vividia.

Return to “Giveaways”