Brush cutter recommendations

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: Brush cutter recommendations

Post by Dave1965 » Thu Jul 11, 2019 9:57 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:
Rescue9 wrote:Yea..... Think the wifey gets pissed when you bring home a new gun, just think how she's gonna be when it looks like you live in some trailer trash jungle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yeah I need to do something soon. My riding mower is in its last leg also. I have to drive in reverse up hill.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
hydrostatic drive mower?

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 7:40 am

Dave1965 wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:
Rescue9 wrote:Yea..... Think the wifey gets pissed when you bring home a new gun, just think how she's gonna be when it looks like you live in some trailer trash jungle.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk
Yeah I need to do something soon. My riding mower is in its last leg also. I have to drive in reverse up hill.

hydrostatic drive mower?
Yep. I went mower shopping, or price checking yesterday. Never heard of simplicity before, nice mowers.

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 89 times
Been liked: 47 times

Post by PDM » Fri Jul 12, 2019 9:47 am

Simplicity is good stuff. They are made by Snapper / Briggs & Stratton. Essentially the same mower as Ferris
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:14 pm

PDM wrote:Simplicity is good stuff. They are made by Snapper / Briggs & Stratton. Essentially the same mower as Ferris
The salesman over at the Mower shop said they are made up in Wisconsin; which I like supporting American jobs when I can. The price against the mowers like John Deere or others in the stores you do get more mower for the money.

Return to “Everything Else”