Decent car lot after a bankruptcy for my mom?

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Decent car lot after a bankruptcy for my mom?

Post by ProCroation » Sat Mar 02, 2019 5:43 pm

My mom is 76 and retired (receiving social security). My dad died and there was a lot of debt from before his death, so they filed bankruptcy before he passed away. She moved in with me and my wife, so now other than bankruptcy payments and car insurance she has no recurring bills. Her car is now totaled and insurance is giving her $2100 for it. The bankruptcy is paid off, so I'm trying to help her get a decent car, within the limitations of her fixed income.

Today I went to Craig and Landreth, Niel Huffman Auto group and VA Quality Motors but they couldn't help. Is there a buy here, pay here lot in or around Louisville that can help her finance a car for less than $10,000? Let me know where to be looking and I'll check with them. Thanks for any advice.

Edit to clarify: I know she won't be getting much car for her budget and her rates won't be the greatest. I just want to find a no BS lot that can help her.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 98 times

Re: Decent car lot after a bankruptcy for my mom?

Post by Toddstang » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:41 pm

Budget and or Kia advertise buy here pay here.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sat Mar 02, 2019 6:51 pm

Toddstang wrote:Budget and or Kia advertise buy here pay here.
Copy that.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times

Post by BIGC » Sun Mar 03, 2019 10:21 am

I don't know these guys but I keep seeing adds for 24/7 Motors in Mt Washington, their add says they have financing options for any credit rating....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sun Mar 03, 2019 11:00 am

we bought a decent car at a good price from 4th Street Auto about 8 years ago. Downtown Louisville.

Return to “Everything Else”