Cancer Benefit in Carrollton, KY Saturday, May 19th

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
adayton
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Cancer Benefit in Carrollton, KY Saturday, May 19th

Post by adayton » Wed May 16, 2018 5:10 pm

A good friend and customer of mine (Casey Chadwell) for the past several years has informed me that his 17 year old son has been diagnosed with cancer and has undergone 4 chemo sessions and 25 radiation treatments and will undergo surgery next week for an elbow replacement... then 3 more chemo sessions ...
He is a strong boy and has a good will to survive... but they will not be able to afford all of the medical bills that this will incur... so here is what is planned:

On Saturday, they are having a benefit at the Carrollton West Side Fire Department and will be auctioning off some guns and accessories as well as raffling off some guns and parts/accessories as well ... A few of the donated items include an AR-15 that has been Cerakoted FDE, a 'wall of guns' and there is a possibility of a Benelli M1 Super 90 in FDE also being auctioned off (Casey won't know for sure until Friday if that is available)
Looks like there is a bottle of Pappy Van Winkle going to be auctioned as well .......
The auction starts at 2:00 PM and will go until 6:00 PM ... there will be live music and food for the rest of the evening.

If you have any questions, please feel free to PM me and I will get with Casey on them ...
Also, I will try and add any updates that I get from Casey ...
Thanx,
Allan

Return to “Everything Else”