Finally got a reply e-mail from GE

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 6:02 pm

Thank you for applying online for a Manufacturing Production Worker position with GE Appliances & Lighting. You have been selected to participate in the next phase of the selection process, a manufacturing assessment test.

The glacier moves

Could be something, could be nothing.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Finally got a reply e-mail from GE

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 6:34 pm

First ray of hope in the job search in a while, I almost don't know what to think right now.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Till
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Till » Tue May 15, 2012 6:35 pm

I'll pray for you!

Hope it works out!
---------------------Integrity, Honesty, Discipline, Respect-------------------------
WLJ wrote:Damn I need to install a Till filter.
GeminiXD9 wrote:I hope your fu**in car falls apart while your doing 70 on the highway

BK Meyers
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by BK Meyers » Tue May 15, 2012 7:15 pm

WLJ wrote:First ray of hope in the job search in a while, I almost don't know what to think right now.
Think positive. Large corporations seem to have a snails pace when it comes to hiring.

BK
God made man.
Samuel Colt made all men equal.
John M. Browning and the 1911 made some men more equal than others.

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Tue May 15, 2012 7:19 pm

Good luck man
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

KYgundude
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 94 times
Been liked: 76 times

Post by KYgundude » Tue May 15, 2012 8:10 pm

Best of luck!

dbh
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by dbh » Tue May 15, 2012 9:35 pm

WLJ wrote:
Thank you for applying online for a Manufacturing Production Worker position with GE Appliances & Lighting. You have been selected to participate in the next phase of the selection process, a manufacturing assessment test.

The glacier moves

PM me your real name. My next door neighbor (and some other friends) are in management at GE. I would be glad to ask them if they can help.

Shineybore
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Shineybore » Tue May 15, 2012 9:44 pm

FORD is getting ready to pull alot of employees away from GE. As soon as they leave to go to LAP GE will be hiring in waves.
Good luck, hope it works out.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Tue May 15, 2012 9:46 pm

good WLJ.....

in other news I just got another rejection letter, this one from Zeon Chemicals.....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Ar-Rob
Founding Father
Founding Father

Post by Ar-Rob » Tue May 15, 2012 9:49 pm

I was told during my wonderful 3 hour resume building class to apply for GE because they were going to start pre-qualifying people for the next round of hiring.
scorpionmain wrote:I've heard "Rob is a dick"
Rem700 wrote:Rob is a dick
Marcus wrote:Rob can be such a dick

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 10:27 pm

Thanks guys

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

dbh wrote:
WLJ wrote:

The glacier moves

PM me your real name. My next door neighbor (and some other friends) are in management at GE. I would be glad to ask them if they can help.
Sending PM

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 10:28 pm

BIGC wrote:good WLJ.....

in other news I just got another rejection letter, this one from Zeon Chemicals.....
That sucks

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 10:48 pm

Keep your head up BIGC, I know it's hard sometimes. I've gone through periods where I have not even wanted to try anymore. Depressed doesn't come close to describing it.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Tue May 15, 2012 10:51 pm

Some days all I wanted to do was sleep, every activity left me exhausted.

CESTILL345
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by CESTILL345 » Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 am

been there and done that, and i also hated the feeling it left me. keep your head up and god will provide!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:12 am

FUCK! SHIT! DAMNIT!

I go into the Fucking website and no testing dates show available to me.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:13 am

I can take a fucking hint!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:34 am

Fucked even before I start

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:35 am

If anybody needs me, I'll be outside breaking things.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed May 16, 2012 8:36 am

:(
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:39 am

What makes this even worst is that I been told some won't hire me because I've unemployed for so long, so in other words I need a fucking job before I can have a job. It's a fucking catch-22.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 8:56 am

Okay I'll shut up now, enough whining

Unless I get drunk, then all bets are off.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 9:08 am

I still have my sense of humor though, they can't take that away from me.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Wed May 16, 2012 9:14 am

Return to “Everything Else”