Failure to launch is correct!

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Failure to launch is correct!

Post by Toecutter1978 » Wed May 23, 2018 2:36 am

A judge sides with parents and rules their 30-year-old-son must move out

https://www-m.cnn.com/2018/05/22/us/jud ... index.html

Well that is funny.

Best paragraph of the whole article.

He claimed that for the past eight years he "has never been expected to contribute to household expenses, or assisted with chores and the maintenance of the premises, and claims that this is simply a component of his living agreement," according to filings obtained by CNN affiliate WSTM.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Brob324
Been liked: 0

Re: Failure to launch is correct!

Post by Brob324 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:19 am

They should tar and feather this chucklefuck

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu May 24, 2018 10:52 am

good luck with that, I know more than a couple people that need to do that as well.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Thu May 24, 2018 12:39 pm

Dave1965 wrote:good luck with that, I know more than a couple people that need to do that as well.
I have had classes with men and women exactly like this. This one woman was rancidly horrid. I worked with her on a project because nobody else would get near her. Think she might have showered once while we worked together.

One dude was always going on about how badass his collection of "weapons" was. It was all ninja stars and zombie green katanas.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Thu May 24, 2018 2:26 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:good luck with that, I know more than a couple people that need to do that as well.
I have had classes with men and women exactly like this. This one woman was rancidly horrid. I worked with her on a project because nobody else would get near her. Think she might have showered once while we worked together.

One dude was always going on about how badass his collection of "weapons" was. It was all ninja stars and zombie green katanas.

I have a longtime friend whose parents were letting her younger brother and his girlfriend live in their old house (they bought a newer one and retained the old one to rent out). The brother is in a band and travelled some but has been home routinely now and working at a meager restaurant type job. Has no ambition and doesn't pay rent or utilities like he was supposed to. His girlfriend actually owns a house somewhere but rents it out. She doesn't help pay anything to my friends father either.

The dad is at an impasse on how to get them out but doesn't want his son to be homeless. I told them to tell the father to either sell the rental home or tell his son he was selling it and needed to get out. I offered to be a fake buyer as I don't really know the fellow living there.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 55 times

Post by ssracer » Thu May 24, 2018 2:33 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:

I
Ah...the Bud K Catalog collector...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu May 24, 2018 9:06 pm

ssracer wrote:
Toecutter1978 wrote:

I
Ah...the Bud K Catalog collector...lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Bud k hahahaha I seen those before at someones house. They really are mall ninja shrines.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Thu May 24, 2018 9:10 pm

Had to google them https://www.budk.com/
Wow
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Return to “Everything Else”