Thieves

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Thieves

Post by ProCroation » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:03 am

jackalo626 wrote:
Rem700 wrote:Sorry Jack....but cameras wont save you. They will only tell you (maybe) who took your stuff. They only offer peace of mind IMO.
Don't be sorry I said that I couldn't sleep without them. I have cameras, lights all around, security signs, real security system and monitoring, a big dog that alerts, multiple cars in driveway when not home, privacy fence, retired neighbors who look out for me and call if anyone is in my driveway they don't know, and a few other things I won't mention. Determined people are determined but I'm about as unfriendly as a house can be. Besides I don't have anything that is worth their life, trust me.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
I have all the above minus the signs and cameras. On top of that there is never anyone NOT home and armed since we work opposite shifts and mom is here too during the half hour overlaps.

The cameras are coming but we just moved in so had other expenses first.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 328 times
Been liked: 91 times

Post by Niceguy » Wed Sep 20, 2017 8:29 am

kokopelli wrote:Hopefully they'll get ran over in the street one night.
This! And even better would be a hit and run by another piece of trash like these so no productive members of society are out anything at all.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:55 pm

ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
Rem700 wrote:Sorry Jack....but cameras wont save you. They will only tell you (maybe) who took your stuff. They only offer peace of mind IMO.
Don't be sorry I said that I couldn't sleep without them. I have cameras, lights all around, security signs, real security system and monitoring, a big dog that alerts, multiple cars in driveway when not home, privacy fence, retired neighbors who look out for me and call if anyone is in my driveway they don't know, and a few other things I won't mention. Determined people are determined but I'm about as unfriendly as a house can be. Besides I don't have anything that is worth their life, trust me.

I have all the above minus the signs and cameras. On top of that there is never anyone NOT home and armed since we work opposite shifts and mom is here too during the half hour overlaps.

They are worth every penny.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:46 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

Yeah the old house had 6 cameras ran but we left them with the house when it sold. Rather run new ones than uninstall and reinstall.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

Pitbullcrazyinky
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Pitbullcrazyinky » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:54 pm

ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

Yeah the old house had 6 cameras ran but we left them with the house when it sold. Rather run new ones than uninstall and reinstall.
New wires are cheap! :D

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 8:59 pm

ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:
ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:

Understand.

RecoilSensitive
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

Post by RecoilSensitive » Wed Sep 27, 2017 7:27 pm

Wife and my cars were hit in Middletown Thursday night. Didn't get much. Knife and some chargers and stroller
"But now," he said, "take your money and a traveler's bag. And if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one" -Jesus (Luke 22:36 NLT)

Pitbullcrazyinky
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Pitbullcrazyinky » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:34 pm

RecoilSensitive wrote:Wife and my cars were hit in Middletown Thursday night. Didn't get much. Knife and some chargers and stroller
Guessing they were locked? Did you report it?

Return to “Everything Else”