Govt Squeezing the juice/ largest medical bust so far

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:42 am

This has been the talk in the circle at work. Shush tones and mostly praise. Now from some patients, I don't know.

https://usat.ly/2umuhR5

Jeff Sessions: 400 medical professionals charged in largest health care fraud takedown

WASHINGTON – Federal authorities announced charges Thursday against 412 physicians, nurses, pharmacists and other medical professionals, in what Attorney General Jeff Sessions called the largest health care fraud enforcement operation in U.S. history.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Govt Squeezing the juice/ largest medical bust so far

Post by WLJ » Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:47 am

Darn Russians
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:51 pm

I am fully in agreement in pursuing these wastes of human flesh. I have had a DEA License for 30 years. When House Bill 1 dictated prescribing changes, of substances already controlled, most of the people with whom I have discussed it are unanimous. Instead of another "knee jerk" regulation, simply ask any of the pharmacists in an area to "suggest" Healthcare Providers to look into. I understand that this is a very complicated and horrific problem but, assuming all HCP are guilty and need to be further regulated is misguided. The miscreants that abused their position and Licenses should be prosecuted to the full extent!
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

iron369
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 71 times
Been liked: 96 times

Post by iron369 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:01 am

Geno wrote:I am fully in agreement in pursuing these wastes of human flesh. I have had a DEA License for 30 years. When House Bill 1 dictated prescribing changes, of substances already controlled, most of the people with whom I have discussed it are unanimous. Instead of another "knee jerk" regulation, simply ask any of the pharmacists in an area to "suggest" Healthcare Providers to look into. I understand that this is a very complicated and horrific problem but, assuming all HCP are guilty and need to be further regulated is misguided. The miscreants that abused their position and Licenses should be prosecuted to the full extent!
You mean the ways the government does with our gun rights? Or any rights for that matter.
See. The problem is the pharmaceuticals. Not the drug abusers.
Using Tapatalk

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 10:42 am

Cause doctors and such don't make enough money already. I am all for investigating and pounding the frauds into the ground. Having a wife in the medical industry, she is very knowledgeable about this sort of thing from her laboratory view. What they also need to get after is stupid doctors who prescribe 6 zillion tests because they are lazy and end up costing patients and insurance tons of money that is not needed. Its not fraud but it runs the bill up unnecessarily and helps the industry but not the patient. To me this is as much as fraud as anything. My wife sees it all the time and cautions these drs that some of these tests may be unwarranted but if they order them, she has to fill them.

So many other issues like that people don't even know about.

Geno
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Post by Geno » Sat Jul 15, 2017 1:01 pm

I'm in the Business of services and treatment, not making money from pharmaceuticals. Whores that sell their license for cash are just that.
I know not what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Neither Welfare nor political office were intended to be a career path!

Return to “Everything Else”