Craft center project build

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 87 times
Been liked: 44 times

Re: Craft center project build

Post by PDM » Sun Apr 30, 2017 11:29 am

Gunsmokin wrote:
PDM wrote:
rustynuts wrote:Jennifer has been drooling over this project since you started it Tim.
Just for kicks, check with the 2 cabinet shops here in town and see what their price would be
A place like a cabinet shop that is set up for production would probably be more affordable. At least, it wouldn't surprise me if it were.
That what I was thinking. $2000 might do it there
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sun Apr 30, 2017 12:48 pm

I get it that my interests are different than most women, but I am lusting after a cabinet like this for - wait for it - GUN STUFF

Can you imagine how many parts, dies, gear and stuff could go in there?

In any case, this is awesome work. You should be proud and your wife should be grateful!
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Sun Apr 30, 2017 6:59 pm

Vividia wrote:I get it that my interests are different than most women, but I am lusting after a cabinet like this for - wait for it - GUN STUFF

Can you imagine how many parts, dies, gear and stuff could go in there?

In any case, this is awesome work. You should be proud and your wife should be grateful!
Thanks, Viv! My wife is very excited about it. The cabinet itself could be very versatile.
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

Blackbird
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by Blackbird » Mon May 01, 2017 9:35 pm

That's an amazing job, Tim!

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member