Bonesteel Arms Review (UPDATE page 2)

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
guncrank1
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 3 times
Been liked: 15 times

Re: Bonesteel Arms Review

Post by guncrank1 » Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:46 am

Dave1965 wrote:Probably quicker to get it where you ordered it, cranky seems to be covered up sometimes

Yes, true that

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 3 times

Re: Bonesteel Arms Review

Post by ProCroation » Wed Jan 28, 2015 9:09 pm

Update:

My order never got canceled despite several emails requesting it and nevermind the unanswered phone calls.

Instead they sent an email notifying me that my invoice has been edited. I'm paying half of what I was quoted. Then 24 hours later they sent a shipping confirmation. Finally.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Re: Bonesteel Arms Review (UPDATE page 2)

Post by ProCroation » Sat Jan 31, 2015 1:11 pm

My folding stock just arrived on my door step.

40 days
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

1fastmach1
Been liked: 0

Post by 1fastmach1 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:00 pm

ProCroation wrote:My folding stock just arrived on my door step.

40 days
Unacceptable imo.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:51 pm

Agreed. Considering I even tried to cancel the order too. I couldn't get a response though. So I got it at half price which is nice and all but after all this time I assumed they got the message to cancel it. Instead I got a surprise email with an edited invoice and a bank charge the next day.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 4:57 pm

Yea... not good business, I can say the same thing for the dudes who make the "Lightning Bolts" for the AK. Cost me a lot off time, money and a AMD65 bolt.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:12 pm

DDgunslinger wrote:Yea... not good business, I can say the same thing for the dudes who make the "Lightning Bolts" for the AK. Cost me a lot off time, money and a AMD65 bolt.
That sucks. I'm pretty patient when I have fair warning but not so much when I get bad news dropped on me.

Oh well...Time to get over it I guess. I have what I ordered and I come away from this with the wisdom to never order from them again.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:16 pm

ProCroation wrote:
DDgunslinger wrote:Yea... not good business, I can say the same thing for the dudes who make the "Lightning Bolts" for the AK. Cost me a lot off time, money and a AMD65 bolt.
That sucks. I'm pretty patient when I have fair warning but not so much when I get bad news dropped on me.

Oh well...Time to get over it I guess. I have what I ordered and I come away from this with the wisdom to never order from them again.
That's all ya can do... that and warn others so they do not have to deal with the same bullshit that you had to go through.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:16 pm

Thanks for letting people know, you might have saved someone from ordering there had they not given your situation thought.

DDgunslinger

Post by DDgunslinger » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Exactly

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:18 pm

DDgunslinger wrote:
ProCroation wrote:

That's all ya can do... that and warn others so they do not have to deal with the same bullshit that you had to go through.
True. I warned all of you guys and made a post on Reddit about this as well. I figured it might help someone who is undecided where to order from

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Sat Jan 31, 2015 6:19 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Thanks for letting people know, you might have saved someone from ordering there had they not given your situation thought.
Yeah, I hope that I can be of help to someone...anyone really. I would hate to see another person go through the same lame run around, when I could have prevented them from having to.

Bobtaylor67
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Bobtaylor67 » Sun May 31, 2020 1:50 pm

Ordered my Galil stock for my vska four months ago and they stopped answering the phone two months ago just want my money back at this point

Return to “Everything Else”