POS Trespassers

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
SpyderArms
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: POS Trespassers

Post by SpyderArms » Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:47 pm

A 45 in the face work on the last guys that tried it on my property.
Spyder Arms LLC
FFL 07/02
859-474-0690
info@SpyderArms.com

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Apr 25, 2014 11:31 pm

There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Dashammer

Post by Dashammer » Sat Apr 26, 2014 6:05 am

Couple of things. That's is early in the am for some yahoos to be out and about. Second if they where yahoos, you would be minus a trail cam. Third if you do confront them be on your toes because as my dad would say "them boys are some hosscats" big guys so too speak. How about a log chain and a pad lock across the entrance first.

SpyderArms

Post by SpyderArms » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:27 am

I like how everyone's first response is that the land owner needs to make it harder for someone to not break the law. You know what. I should be able to leave my front door unlocked, gates open, land not fenced. The person trespassing knows he is trespassing because he is not at home and not on his land. The only way I should have to make it harder on someone to not be where they shouldn't is, OH wait NOTHING. If I beat someone's ass, shoot them, Booby tap them, that is on them. They are the ones that are at fault not me for not making it harder on them.

Sent from my Note 2
Spyder Arms LLC
FFL 07/02
859-474-0690
info@SpyderArms.com

Toddinlou
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toddinlou » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:34 am

Rem700 wrote:or get a lion......nobody fucks with a lion
This made me lol. On my way! Of the better posts I've seen in a while!

bigelowe
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by bigelowe » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:54 am

Sounds like a kac roadtrip to hart county. Ohhh and yeah, nobody fucks with a lion. Hahaha
Not everyone can be a winner or get a trophy, we are raising a society full of pu**ies

2nd place is the 1st place loser.

Currently looking for that unicorn.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 145 times
Been liked: 99 times

Post by Toddstang » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:17 am

SpyderArms wrote:I like how everyone's first response is that the land owner needs to make it harder for someone to not break the law. You know what. I should be able to leave my front door unlocked, gates open, land not fenced. The person trespassing knows he is trespassing because he is not at home and not on his land. The only way I should have to make it harder on someone to not be where they shouldn't is, OH wait NOTHING. If I beat someone's ass, shoot them, Booby tap them, that is on them. They are the ones that are at fault not me for not making it harder on them.

Sent from my Note 2
Yes sir. My thoughts as well.

Shineybore
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by Shineybore » Sat Apr 26, 2014 8:10 pm

My first guess is they have something growing on your land or around it. They're not bird watching on your property. I'd say your lucky they didn't take the camera. He knows he's on it. Hate it for you. We've dealt with the same shit several years ago.

Livewire
Founding Father
Founding Father
Been liked: 19 times

Post by Livewire » Sat Apr 26, 2014 9:20 pm

I've heard on several occasions that a lock only keeps an honest man honest.

First look I didn't suspect them growing, I guessed cooking.

I'd make a few passes around the property and look for trash from a cook or pot plants and call the sheriffs department and hand over the evidence.

drifter0069
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by drifter0069 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:19 pm

Probably morel mushroom hunting. People tresspass everywhere for those. Good money in em.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:20 pm

drifter0069 wrote:Probably morel mushroom hunting. People tresspass everywhere for those. Good money in em.

My thought was Ginseing(sp?) last time I checked it was around $300 a lb or so....
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

drifter0069
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by drifter0069 » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:29 pm

Could be. I dont know much about ginseng. Thats alot of money though. Im gonna start hunting it lol.

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Sat Apr 26, 2014 10:32 pm

drifter0069 wrote:Could be. I dont know much about ginseng. Thats alot of money though. Im gonna start hunting it lol.

I just checked I was wrong it is actually closer to $500/lb dry but it is definitely not in season right now.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:07 pm

Camera was secured in metal lock box. They would have to cut the tree down to get to the camera. Will double check for meth lab crap and plants.

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Sat Apr 26, 2014 11:08 pm

KAC field trip!! lol

icehouse1

Post by icehouse1 » Sun Apr 27, 2014 7:46 am

Toddstang wrote:
BIGC wrote:Drop a couple of us off out there for a few days to "camp" and if we catch said intruders out there we have some fun with them?
Will see how things go once I talk to them. If not, I may have a KAC shoot right on the edge of mine and his rental trailer property line.
That sounds like fun! I would be down for that.. LOL!!

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:24 am

I do hope that an appropriate conversation would yield cooperation, but we all know that if this cat is trespassing on a routine, or even semi-frequent basis, that reason could not be a good one.

Be careful.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Sun Apr 27, 2014 8:37 am

Maybe he's following a big white rabbit and his name is Alice.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:17 am

Don't go confront them alone. I'd take somebody with you. That way if shit goes sour, you have backup
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Toddstang
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by Toddstang » Sun Apr 27, 2014 9:58 am

ChickenLady wrote:Don't go confront them alone. I'd take somebody with you. That way if shit goes sour, you have backup
Ok. I will take you with me.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sun Apr 27, 2014 10:38 am

I'm in.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Jakob » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:29 pm

Give me prior notice and I might be able to make it as well.

Too bad I can't have my infantry company run some presence patrols down there :llama:
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

Mike
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 5 times

Post by Mike » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:48 pm

SpyderArms wrote:I like how everyone's first response is that the land owner needs to make it harder for someone to not break the law. You know what. I should be able to leave my front door unlocked, gates open, land not fenced. The person trespassing knows he is trespassing because he is not at home and not on his land. The only way I should have to make it harder on someone to not be where they shouldn't is, OH wait NOTHING. If I beat someone's ass, shoot them, Booby tap them, that is on them. They are the ones that are at fault not me for not making it harder on them.

Sent from my Note 2

I hear this a lot and agree, to a point. You HAVE to take it upon yourself if you don't want to be a victim. General no trespassing signs on open fields and open property without fences or gates is very hard to enforce. A gate would be a good option.

Honestly, if it is that obvious that it is no trespassing, and the signs are right there, I would likely do something to prevent vehicles from coming back there. Like some angled off 3/8" sharpened pipes on a board. Something big enough to pop tires but not small enough to destroy a foot. Hidden on the trail. With maybe a friendly but casual warning to the guys. Like a simple "Hey guys don't go on my property". Then, if they do, it's their own damn fault.
:llama:

son of liberty
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by son of liberty » Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:58 pm

Sent from my Note 2

I dont think that anyone is saying its his fault, or arguing that people should be more respectful or that you should not be able to beat them down. We are dealing with a conflict of LAW as it stands, not how it should be. The truth is that booby traps will land you in prison , beating them down will get you an assault charge, then you will have to pay legal fees well beyond what a gate would of cost. Right or wrong thats how it is, should it be that way?.......fuck no, but thats the world we live in. Dont think anyone here is defending these guys, we are just telling him legal ways he can deal with them, or help deter there behavior.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:54 pm

Toddstang wrote:
ChickenLady wrote:Don't go confront them alone. I'd take somebody with you. That way if shit goes sour, you have backup
Ok. I will take you with me.
Nagging woman tactic I like it
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Return to “Everything Else”