The Walking Dead

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 23 times

Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 07, 2016 3:50 pm

Toecutter1978 wrote:So Darrel is alive. Why didn't he just play along so he could have been free of the room. Then figure a way to escape.

Well since Negan is not stupid, and Darryl is eating dog food on a biscuit and been tough to break (their words), do you think they would simply believe he rolled over and (pardon the pun).

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 109 times
Been liked: 55 times

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:19 am

Rick should have fought when they showed back up. Instead he bent over and took it in the ass. At least see what happens when you pull out that 357 and put one in his face. Bet most of his men breath a sigh of relief and only a few would be willing to fight for Negans death. But I guess that wouldn't make for a good story.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:27 am

Rem700 wrote:Rick should have fought when they showed back up. Instead he bent over and took it in the ass. At least see what happens when you pull out that 357 and put one in his face. Bet most of his men breath a sigh of relief and only a few would be willing to fight for Negans death. But I guess that wouldn't make for a good story.

Yeah had they killed negan standing at the gate (bunch of ak rounds would have done it) then they might have lost Darryl but would save themselves a whole bunch of trouble now and later.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:39 am

Best line so far!! In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it.

Rick's balls just tucked themselves inside his pelvis and made a nice man vag for Negan to plow

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Jakob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Post by Jakob » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:58 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:Best line so far!! In case you haven't caught on, I just slipped my dick down your throat, and you thanked me for it.

Rick's balls just tucked themselves inside his pelvis and made a nice man vag for Negan to plow

I didn't catch that the first time I watched that episode. The second time I watched it with the wife, I about choked on my beer, lol.
Livewire wrote:I remember when this was a free country and not a fascist one filled with limp wristed, tender hearted, liver lipped bunch of whiny ass cry babies.

BIGC
Has liked: 14 times
Been liked: 3 times

Post by BIGC » Sat Nov 19, 2016 11:40 am

Dave1965 wrote:
Rem700 wrote:Rick should have fought when they showed back up. Instead he bent over and took it in the ass. At least see what happens when you pull out that 357 and put one in his face. Bet most of his men breath a sigh of relief and only a few would be willing to fight for Negans death. But I guess that wouldn't make for a good story.

Yeah had they killed negan standing at the gate (bunch of ak rounds would have done it) then they might have lost Darryl but would save themselves a whole bunch of trouble now and later.

Rick should have stuck the hatchet in Negan's head at the RV, but rick has turned into a pussy for now....../.
1 Corinthians 13:13

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

http://stores.ebay.com/Big-Cs-Survival-Store?_rdc=1

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:05 pm

We're on easy Street

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:24 pm

Over kill a bit Carl

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time

Post by ssracer » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:43 pm

Lol

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:03 pm

Maggie doesn't want to remember Glenn, but what about that baby. Kind hard to forget that.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:54 am

Toecutter1978 wrote:Maggie doesn't want to remember Glenn, but what about that baby. Kind hard to forget that.

its shanes

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:54 am

if they play out the Carl in the back of the truck deal like they did in the books....another nailbiter in the works for people not in the know.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 109 times

Post by WLJ » Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:46 am

Don't watch the show but from the talk I believe this is related

Image[/img]
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:07 am

BIGC wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

Rick should have stuck the hatchet in Negan's head at the RV, but rick has turned into a pussy for now....../.
Had he done that his whole crew would have been toast. At least had they done it when he showed at the gates of Alexandria they could have had a fighting chance and Negan would have for sure been the first to go. But i think having Rick almost cut off Carl's arm was enough to break him and now he is a vagina.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 11:12 am

Have not yet watched last nights episode

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 12:10 pm

I can't wait to see how the Saviors are handling the whole next generation question. Only one lady pregnant? Hell if that happened to us at all we would have been wiped out a long time ago when things got really hair for our species. Come on people start bonking

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:48 pm

Rem700 wrote:Have not yet watched last nights episode

Then why the hell are you in the thread where we talk about what is happening or just happened????

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Mon Nov 21, 2016 3:55 pm

I havent watched it yet either. show is getting really boring again

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:22 pm

Dave1965 wrote:

Then why the hell are you in the thread where we talk about what is happening or just happened????
I ain't skeered!

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Toecutter1978 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 8:27 pm

Rem700 wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

I ain't skeered!
You will be. You will be.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Dave1965 » Mon Nov 21, 2016 10:29 pm

Having read the books, I thought the whole Negan storyline was /and is boring as hell. It may be portrayed better on the big screen but I almost quit as they had drug it out in the books for over four years.

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Tue Nov 22, 2016 3:03 pm

Dave1965 wrote:Having read the books, I thought the whole Negan storyline was /and is boring as hell. It may be portrayed better on the big screen but I almost quit as they had drug it out in the books for over four years.
ugh, I am on that section of the book now. fuck was hoping it didnt drag on that long

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:46 pm

Rem700 wrote:
BIGC wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

Had he done that his whole crew would have been toast. At least had they done it when he showed at the gates of Alexandria they could have had a fighting chance and Negan would have for sure been the first to go. But i think having Rick almost cut off Carl's arm was enough to break him and now he is a vagina.
I highly doubt it. Negan's crew is one of those groups where the strongest leads and negan leads by fear. If Rick would have drove the RV back and rolled Negan's head out the door, dropped a few Fbombs on negans guys, he would have had the lead of them..

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:48 pm

BIGC wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
BIGC wrote:
Dave1965 wrote:

I highly doubt it. Negan's crew is one of those groups where the strongest leads and negan leads by fear. If Rick would have drove the RV back and rolled Negan's head out the door, dropped a few Fbombs on negans guys, he would have had the lead of them..

I thought about that after i responded and you may very well be right. Always wondered how the fuck a guy with nothing but a bat leads people. But your right....its fear. My guess is hand to hand old rick would have kicked his ass and bathed in his blood. Rick needs to let the rage out again.

BIGC

Post by BIGC » Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:47 am

I have to try not to think while watching this show. At this point I'm just here for someone dying. I mean seriously, you have a place like alexandria with the walls but you have no sentry towers? You have no guards posted anywhere on the road in? Shit you let negan walk in? I know none of them are "trained" but its common sense to protect what you have and not just rely on a wall, hell they posted a sniper in the tower at the prison. It would have made more sense to have defenses up and when Negan rolled in hit him with half that freaking armory instead of just handing it over to him..

Return to “Everything Else”