Cards are ROCKIN'!!!

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
ChopperDoc
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 1 time

Cards are ROCKIN'!!!

Post by ChopperDoc » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:17 pm

And Insight cable is suckin'!

My cable TV went out this morning. Just had the set top box replaced a few days ago for some issues we were having. Worked great until today. ALL channels say "Please Stand By" with no video. The menu works great. Reset did not solve the issue and I am told no one can be here until at least the middle of the week!

A BIG +1 million to the internet and CBS Sports for streaming the game live so I could hook up the PC to the big screen and still see the game!

Honestly I did not think that U of L was going to beat Florida. I was hoping, but when Florida started pulling ahead by 10 and 12 points, I figured it was over. Way to pull it out of your ass CARDS!

Final Four here we come.
"You rarely rise to the occasion, you usually just sink to your lowest level of training."

Ian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 0

Re: Cards are ROCKIN'!!!

Post by Ian » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah I'm not even gonna lie, I walked away when Florida started to pull away like that. Then I got a text from a buddy asking if I made it home from work in time to watch it and they were coming back. Went and turned it back on... Glad I did.
"Not all men seek rest and peace; some are born with the spirit of the storm in their blood, restless harbingers of violence and bloodshed, knowing no other path." Robert Howard

Robert Paulson
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Robert Paulson » Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:37 pm

Go CARDS lost my mind at the refs. looking up tickets

Lio
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Lio » Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:39 pm

Go cards!

As posted above, that was complete BS officiating by the refs. Especially the one asshole gave the technical foul to pitino. Whatever though, in the end, they pulled off a pretty awesome comeback and the final four game is gonna be nuts.

Vividia
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 1 time

Post by Vividia » Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:13 am

Score!

Goin to the crescent city next week! Can't wait
Mexican Kerry wrote:Except for Viv. I predict she will be the leader of a group that roams the countryside pillaging for survival.
It is hardly too strong to say that the Constitution was made to guard the people against the dangers of good intentions. There are men in all ages who mean to govern well, but they mean to govern. They promise to be good masters, but they mean to be masters. - Daniel Webster

Next
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 8 times
Been liked: 43 times

Post by Next » Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:11 am

I think they won last night since Siva fouled out. He is a good shooter at times, but his decision making at times drives me nuts. I hope Rick can find a strong point guard for next year. Two years of Sosa and now Siva is giving me gray hair.................

Return to “Everything Else”