Stupid Bitch could have killed us and many others

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Re: Stupid Bitch could have killed us and many others

Post by WLJ » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:45 pm

Used to be sold over the counter as a cough suppressant
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

baknblack
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Post by baknblack » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:27 am

ProCroation wrote:http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sentin ... =177979632

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sentin ... fhid=15734

One girls obit says March 1st and one says the 2nd but Tuesday is when I got informed about both of them. Weird. I'm sure of it because the friend who told me about them both was only at my house Tuesday night...

Anyway...it's fucked up and we have a problem in this little town. At the rate we're going, my graduating class will be half dead from heroin by our 20 year reunion.
Henry County is the same. I know of 5 in the last 2 yrs. Probably more than that.
I'm 57 so, most of my HS classmates never got into heroin although it was around. Have lost a few to alcohol and a couple to long term drug abuse.
Back in the day I saw a few old school hippies use the needle but, as a general rule I think the kids of my generation had a little more sense and a will to live.
Sad times we live in.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:35 am

Not to mention how many are killed fighting over the trade. Plus burglaries and other robberies from people looking for money for their next hit.
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

Joe
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Joe » Wed Mar 09, 2016 8:38 am

Heartbreak is having your child trying to con you constantly to get money for this crap then when they get out and get the money try to con you for a ride to their dealer.

ChickenLady
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ChickenLady » Wed Mar 09, 2016 9:42 am

Joe wrote:Heartbreak is having your child trying to con you constantly to get money for this crap then when they get out and get the money try to con you for a ride to their dealer.
I'm praying that I never have to deal with this.
Livewire wrote:CL, the most sought after chicken farming insurance agent in kentucky
Livewire wrote:You're cooking has bought you a team of body guards wiling to follow you around at school

Return to “Everything Else”