Stupid Bitch could have killed us and many others

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 48 times
Been liked: 82 times

Re: Stupid Bitch could have killed us and many others

Post by rustynuts » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:43 pm

Rem700 wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:I'm addicted to Self Abuse
Fixed
But he isnt married anymore?
Doesn't seem to matter, does it?

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 112 times
Been liked: 57 times

Post by Rem700 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:51 pm

rustynuts wrote:
Rem700 wrote:
Gunsmokin wrote:
WLJ wrote:I'm addicted to Self Abuse
Fixed
But he isnt married anymore?
Doesn't seem to matter, does it?
Lol Truth

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

Post by WLJ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:53 pm

Okay
chesstos and self abuse

:llama:
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

kokopelli
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 17 times

Post by kokopelli » Fri Mar 04, 2016 12:55 pm

crunchy or puffy?
original or Hot and Spicy?

don't leave us in suspense!

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:07 pm

kokopelli wrote:crunchy or puffy?
original or Hot and Spicy?

don't leave us in suspense!
Puffs
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:09 pm

Crunchy is much better.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:11 pm

Children like puffs, adults like crunchy.

rustynuts
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by rustynuts » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:33 pm

Puffs are for......puffs.

Toecutter1978
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 14 times

Post by Toecutter1978 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 1:49 pm

Ok, so I have worked with a few homeless addicts for a while. I have heard comments that they don't want to be resuscitated. They know that all they will do is go back to using.

So is it their right to end their life knowing the alternative is just another round of the same routine of rehab, then get strung out.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:00 pm

ballscutoff1978 wrote:Ok, so I have worked with a few homeless addicts for a while. I have heard comments that they don't want to be resuscitated. They know that all they will do is go back to using.

So is it their right to end their life knowing the alternative is just another round of the same routine of rehab, then get strung out.
All too often they take some innocent bystanders with them as very well could have occurred in the OP.

Rem700
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Rem700 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 2:06 pm

WLJ wrote:
ballscutoff1978 wrote:Ok, so I have worked with a few homeless addicts for a while. I have heard comments that they don't want to be resuscitated. They know that all they will do is go back to using.

All too often they take some innocent bystanders with them as very well could have occurred in the OP.
Yep, but my thoughts would be if they want DNR then give them DNR. Its only sad for those they leave behind. No point in someone suffering through life everyday and taking risks that could hurt others. My thoughts on drugs are the same as all other laws. Until what your doing is hurting (no i dont mean it emotional hurts your family of whatever, but physically hurting others) then you should be free to do it. When it interfers with others freedoms then it becomes a problem.

baknblack
Been liked: 0

Post by baknblack » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:04 pm

Fudge wrote:Addiction sucks. Most of our solutions to it suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, my grandson needs to be sent to boot camp for about a year. Might change his attitude. Or sent to a ranch in the middle of nowhere for a couple years. Work daylight to dark every day but Sunday.
We even had him a spot at a working horse ranch in Arizona but, he's too stupid to take the help offered.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Gunsmokin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 20 times

Post by Gunsmokin » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:33 pm

Going to pick up my wife from school this afternoon, traffic was backed up between Bardstown and 65. Some dickwad in a black Ford Taurus or 500 goes down the left shoulder passing people sitting in the traffic jam. He would cut back and forth onto the left shoulder then into a lane. Stupid friggin people, I swear. Couldn't get his plate, or I'd have called on him. Dicks!
jackalo626 wrote:Skibble dee dibbledy

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Fri Mar 04, 2016 6:44 pm

Gunsmokin wrote:Going to pick up my wife from school this afternoon, traffic was backed up between Bardstown and 65. Some dickwad in a black Ford Taurus or 500 goes down the left shoulder passing people sitting in the traffic jam. He would cut back and forth onto the left shoulder then into a lane. Stupid friggin people, I swear. Couldn't get his plate, or I'd have called on him. Dicks!
I've had people pass me in the emergency lane on the Synder several times. Running 80 or 90 cause, I was going 70.
I'd love just one time for a cop to see this shit.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod
Has liked: 20 times
Been liked: 22 times

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 7:50 pm

baknblack wrote:
Fudge wrote:Addiction sucks. Most of our solutions to it suck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yep, my grandson needs to be sent to boot camp for about a year. Might change his attitude. Or sent to a ranch in the middle of nowhere for a couple years. Work daylight to dark every day but Sunday.
We even had him a spot at a working horse ranch in Arizona but, he's too stupid to take the help offered.

Sending them to the middle of nowhere or having them work long hours doesn't stop their addiction. Them being yelled at in boot camp doesn't stop their addiction either. Them wanting to stop is the only thing that will stop their addiction. Family and friends can help motivate them to see there is a better life to live and they are loved but stressing them with yelling and punishing them is the opposite of the solution.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:04 pm

Word

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Fri Mar 04, 2016 8:27 pm

Yeah, I know all that guys we've detoxed this boy about 6 times already. He's got sober, got work, then very first paycheck. Back to buy heroin.
He doesn't want help and the next OD may be his last.
I know there are addicts that function in society but, this kid must have a death wish.

baknblack

Post by baknblack » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:01 pm

Fudge wrote:
baknblack wrote:Yeah, I know all that guys we've detoxed this boy about 6 times already. He's got sober, got work, then very first paycheck. Back to buy heroin.
I know there are addicts that function in society but, this kid must have a death wish.

Thats the worst man. I won't be a dick and say its gonna be alright or some bullshit. But, if I can help in any way, let me know. The only platitude I can give is sometimes its darkest before the light.

My cousin hit rock bottom 3 times. Lost her kid. Got picked up for being a prostitute. Stole from our family.

Detoxed 3x.

Today she works for a community agency that places recovering addicts in jobs. She's been clean 14 months. When she hits 36 months my other cousin is going to pay to fix her junkie face. She got her kid back 2 months ago. It is possible.
Thanks, we've pretty much come to terms he's going to kill himself. My wife just wanted to try having him forced into rehab under Casey's law.
My feeling is it's just postponing the inevitable.
Sweetest kid when he's sober but, mean and violent when he's using if he doesn't get his way.
Like I said earlier. I'll never comprehend it.

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 9:28 pm

baknblack wrote:
Fudge wrote:
baknblack wrote:Yeah, I know all that guys we've detoxed this boy about 6 times already. He's got sober, got work, then very first paycheck. Back to buy heroin.

Thats the worst man. I won't be a dick and say its gonna be alright or some bullshit. But, if I can help in any way, let me know. The only platitude I can give is sometimes its darkest before the light.

My cousin hit rock bottom 3 times. Lost her kid. Got picked up for being a prostitute. Stole from our family.

Detoxed 3x.

Today she works for a community agency that places recovering addicts in jobs. She's been clean 14 months. When she hits 36 months my other cousin is going to pay to fix her junkie face. She got her kid back 2 months ago. It is possible.
Thanks, we've pretty much come to terms he's going to kill himself. My wife just wanted to try having him forced into rehab under Casey's law.
My feeling is it's just postponing the inevitable.
Sweetest kid when he's sober but, mean and violent when he's using if he doesn't get his way.
Like I said earlier. I'll never comprehend it.

Nothing you will comprehend because drugs makes your brain erratic and you aren't on drugs. Sorry to hear man and I've had lots of personal experiences with close people on drugs. I even have a step brother who became my family as an infant and his mother was a junkie that caused him to he born physically and mentally handicapped. Has the mind of a 4 year old and he is 22 now.

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:07 pm

Gunsmokin wrote: Couldn't get his plate, or I'd have called on him. Dicks!
And just what exactly does that do to him? I have had people take a picture of my bumper when I come by them in the right lane because they are left lane losers who don't realize it is the passing lane. One old woman pulled up and held up her camera and said I got a picture of your plate and I said " Take a picture of my face so you can remember it longer". Never hear from them again. What do they do, call the cops and say "this guy passed me in a faster car and was driving in and out of traffic" . Duh, its called driving (I was not using the emergency lane but I understood the cops had to see it to do something).

Dave1965
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 23 times

Post by Dave1965 » Fri Mar 04, 2016 10:08 pm

My wife had a close friend from college to overdose on purpose because she couldn't stand the pain from her previous car wreck and couldn't get pain killers to help. It was only a drug addiction from the accident pain...nothing like that before in her life. Sad.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 3 times

Post by ProCroation » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:51 pm

jackalo626 wrote:Guy at work from Shelbyville says there were two overdoses there this week.
Yep I knew both girls. One was a former star highschool basketball player. She only made it to 34. Sad. 3 years older than me. The other girl dated my buddy several years back. That one was not a shock to me.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

jackalo626
Global Mod
Global Mod

Post by jackalo626 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 10:53 pm

ProCroation wrote:
jackalo626 wrote:Guy at work from Shelbyville says there were two overdoses there this week.
Yep I knew both girls. One was a former star highschool basketball player. She only made it to 34. Sad. 3 years older than me. The other girl dated my buddy several years back. That one was not a shock to me.
He said one was a guy. Probably more than we know are dead the news didn't report.

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:20 pm

jackalo626 wrote:
ProCroation wrote:
He said one was a guy. Probably more than we know are dead the news didn't report.
Yeah we have had probably 20 deaths from heroin in shelbyville in the last 6 to 8 months...if not more. I've known probably 8 or 9 of them mostly from high school times. The two girls I spoke of were both found dead in their homes on the exact same day.
A cop stopped me on the street and said "we're looking for a mugger who fits your description" , so I said "okay I'll do it".

ProCroation
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by ProCroation » Tue Mar 08, 2016 11:30 pm

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sentin ... =177979632

http://www.legacy.com/obituaries/sentin ... fhid=15734

One girls obit says March 1st and one says the 2nd but Tuesday is when I got informed about both of them. Weird. I'm sure of it because the friend who told me about them both was only at my house Tuesday night...

Anyway...it's fucked up and we have a problem in this little town. At the rate we're going, my graduating class will be half dead from heroin by our 20 year reunion.

Return to “Everything Else”