Happy Father's Day KAC'ers!

Doesn't fit in the other categories? Maybe just want to post up some humor or random happening? This is the place for it.
Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Happy Father's Day KAC'ers!

Post by Wyldman » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:11 am

To all of our KAC fathers and fathers-to-be, have a great father's day!
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

mtchbrian
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times

Re: Happy Father's Day KAC'ers!

Post by mtchbrian » Sun Jun 16, 2013 8:19 am

same to you and all you other reproducers... :llama:
Proud husband, father of 3, Iraqi Freedom Veteran, and Operation New Dawn veteran.

CESTILL345
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by CESTILL345 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:13 am

Coach wrote:On route to my annual cemetary visit to dad. I think I can make it the whole way this year without balling. Taking mom with me for the first time so we will see. I used to have a cD that i timed to within one minute of my house for the hour 7 min to the cemetary in holy cross. Got rid of it. After 7 years you'd think I'd be able to not face up to this without anything but fear and anger. Maybe its a dull che for my dad/ best friend. I dont know. To everyone with a dad left, put any petty shit aside and enjoy your time with them. Id willingly trade anything but my wife an kids for 5 minutes more with mine.
AMEN, wish that I could and should have before he left this earth.

Wyldman
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by Wyldman » Sun Jun 16, 2013 10:38 am

My Dad's been gone for over 20 years, now. Yes, I still miss him.
IN GOD WE TRUST

"That boy's paradigm don't always add up to four nickels...."

Niceguy
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 336 times
Been liked: 92 times

Post by Niceguy » Sun Jun 16, 2013 11:14 am

Happy Fathers Day guys! I agree with Coach. Take all the time with them you can, while you can. I have now had double the life without my dad as I had the joy to spend with him. He died when I was 12 and he was only 32. Feels crazy to me being older now than he was when he passed. I still have SOOOO much see, learn and live for. We had some really great times, and some not so great times but I wouldn't trade any of them for anything in the world. Treasure your time with them...

From the kids side of things. Not having any kids of my own and being without my dad the larger portion of my life. My only bit of advise to you fathers out there is spend every minute you can with your kids. ALWAYS be the father that you want them to remember because you never know how much time you have to leave your impression on them and who they will become in their lives. Enjoy your kids and all the little things in life. Not the expensive gifts or the giving in on the silly shit they think they can't live without at that moment... They won't remember crap like that. They'll remember the times you went to their game or dance recital, the times you went out shooting with just you and them, you teaching them how to ride a bike or the doll house you made just for them. They'll remember all the times you busted their butts when they made bad decisions and as they grow up and realized that their choices were bad and you were right all along. That will be the day as most of us know, that their entire view of you will change either somewhat or a whole lot...haha I promise if you raise them right, that is the kind of stuff that they will remember. Not the money that you blew on them. Not that that's not okay to do on occasion...haha

RIP dad, love and miss you... Happy Fathers Day to all you dads out there.

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Jun 16, 2013 2:51 pm

Happy Father's Day all

GeminiXD9
KAC Member
KAC Member
Been liked: 2 times

Post by GeminiXD9 » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:52 pm

Happy Father's Day to all
"That's how we do. We keep it light til it's time to get dark. Then we get pitch black."

ssracer
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 61 times

Post by ssracer » Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:55 pm

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371412521.520833.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371412521.520833.jpg (61.46 KiB) Viewed 235 times

Return to “Everything Else”