Help Needed: Fallen Soldier's Family

All things related to the veterans of our Armed Forces. Thank you for your service!
Whootsinator
Little Butthole
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Help Needed: Fallen Soldier's Family

Post by Whootsinator » Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:59 pm

http://www.funker530.com/fire-mission-f ... lp-needed/

I didn't expect this to pop up in my back yard. SPC Russel Madden was killed in action on a deployment to Afghanistan. His family has been living in a hotel the last 100 days while their house undergoes needed renovations by a volunteer group. Unfortunately the group has been understaffed and the project has been delayed for too long. The home is in Bellevue, KY just across the Ohio river from Cincinnati. If anyone knows anyone that can help, or can help themselves, contact Michael Barrett at mbarrett2010@hotmail.com or 513-557-8727.
Mr. Barrett needs help in the following specialties: Siding, Painting and Trim. If you or someone you know is in the Bellevue, KY area or can travel there to help out, Mr. Barrett says they can get the home finished quickly.
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Whootsinator
Little Butthole
Has liked: 0
Been liked: 0

Re: Help Needed: Fallen Soldier's Family

Post by Whootsinator » Wed Sep 02, 2015 11:39 pm

Mr. Barrett responded to my email tonight and said volunteers are welcome whether they have specialized skills or not. Give him a call to make arrangements.
"I don't retreat; I kick ass in the other direction."

Return to “Veteran Affairs”