WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 11 times
Been liked: 110 times

***** Possible ZSR ammo issue *****

Post by WLJ » Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 pm

This popped up in my YT feed.
Guy is reporting of at least two guns (M1A & a ZASTAVA M77) going kaboom while firing ZSR 7.62x51 M80 Lot # 015
So be aware

Another Report of a Gun EXPLODING at the Range. ZSR Ammo Was Used.
These users liked the author WLJ for the post:
plumber_bob
Rating: 12.5%
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

plumber_bob
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 174 times
Been liked: 80 times

Re: ***** Possible ZSR ammo issue *****

Post by plumber_bob » Sun Mar 05, 2023 5:04 pm

WLJ wrote:
Sun Mar 05, 2023 3:17 pm
This popped up in my YT feed.
Guy is reporting of at least two guns (M1A & a ZASTAVA M77) going kaboom while firing ZSR 7.62x51 M80 Lot # 015
So be aware

Another Report of a Gun EXPLODING at the Range. ZSR Ammo Was Used.
I saw that video.

I don't have any of that stuff.

pb
"One Man With Courage is a Majority"

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 11, 2023 4:31 pm

2 more kabooms with ammo from lot 15
Still no reply from ZSR
Lot 15 strikes again. We are now up to FOUR rifles blowing up / exploding while using ZSR 7.62x51mm 147 grain ammo. DO NOT SHOOT THIS AMMO IF IT IS IN YOUR POSSESSION. There is a chance you can get injured or even killed.
FOUR GUNS DESTROYED WHILE USING THIS AMMO (ZSR 7.62x51- LOT 15)
There are criminals among us who are both homicidal and incorrigible. Their parents took a shot at civilizing them and failed. Their school teachers took a shot at them and failed. The odds are overwhelming that government welfare programs and penal institutions took a shot at them and failed. If it ever becomes your turn to take a shot at them, don’t fail.

badvoltron
Little Butthole
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by badvoltron » Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:50 pm

Is zsr some kind of established brand? I mean this is why I stay away from brands ive never heard and never buy the cheapest ammo I can find.

Am I crazy for spending a few pennies more for ammo I think I can trust? I mean I understand no ammo should ever do this but if you dont care enough to buy decent ammo then…

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:15 pm

badvoltron wrote:
Sat Mar 11, 2023 6:50 pm
Is zsr some kind of established brand? I mean this is why I stay away from brands ive never heard and never buy the cheapest ammo I can find.

Am I crazy for spending a few pennies more for ammo I think I can trust? I mean I understand no ammo should ever do this but if you dont care enough to buy decent ammo then…
Turkish ammo.
They've been around for awhile and I believe make NATO ammo. Every company has made a bad batch but quite worrisome ZSR hasn't responded with no recalled issued yet.

badvoltron
Little Butthole
Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 44 times

Post by badvoltron » Sat Mar 11, 2023 8:59 pm

So youve seen this out of most manufactures through the years, difference being a speedy recall.

Interesting.

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:05 pm

Google ammo recalls or just take a peek at the ones posted in this section, pretty much every manufacturer has had one or more. Getting ready to post another.

ZSR should have at least replied by now
I wonder how many KBs we haven't heard about

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Sat Mar 11, 2023 10:13 pm

Make that two more

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 13, 2023 11:19 am

Still haven't seen anything from ZSR which bugs the crap out me.

At least one of the sellers has put out a warning
https://imgbb.com/LhPTrVg

And offering refunds
https://ibb.co/nbrf25r

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 20, 2023 11:53 am

Galactic Force Media
Galactic Force Media
47 minutes ago (edited)
🚨 UPDATE 🚨🔫 💥

SPRINGFIELD ARMORY has reached out to me in regards to the M1A catastrophic failure incident.

They gave their final determination of exactly what happened.

There is an update video in the works.

As of this posting, ZSR Ammunition company has not reached out, and only a handful of US ammo distributors have actually put out a recall.

As of now there are SIX rifles that have been affected by ZSR LOT 15

Can’t wait to update everyone!

-Ant
galacticforcemedia@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkx3_J3qC ... lSBGuKcCob

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Mon Mar 27, 2023 11:19 am

Galactic Force Media
Galactic Force Media
11 minutes ago
Here is a breakdown of CONFIRMED rifles that were destroyed while using ZSR 7.62x51 Lot 15:

Springfield M1A Socom
Springfield M1A Socom
Zastava M77
PTR 91
*Barrett MRAD
*Remington 700

*still waiting on statements and photos of these rifles from their respective owners.

We also had a company reach out to us who said they had a total of four customers whose rifles have been destroyed using this ammo. Waiting on those customers to reach out to us.

If you have been a victim of ZSR 7.62x51 LOT 15, PLEASE REACH OUT TO US by emailing GalacticForceMedia@gmail.com
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxLGlEwe ... 8Vd1hgOBVv

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:50 am

Galactic Force Media
Galactic Force Media
3 hours ago
Well folks, it finally happened.

I was contacted by a user of ZSR 7.62x51 LOT 15 who not only had a catastrophic failure of their rifle, but sustained injuries to the point they had to be AIRLIFTED TO THE HOSPITAL.

At the moment I am only able to report this much, as I am waiting on more info. Please standby.
https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxpoW534 ... yzUOGHm-Ah

WLJ
KAC Member
KAC Member

Post by WLJ » Fri Jun 09, 2023 9:51 am

ZSR still has not put out a recall notice.

They will "recall" your ammo IF YOU "inquired" them about it. So in other words unless anyone who doesn't know about this through internet chatter is screwed.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wPUNbMT ... qjpiXOTAKg

Not a company I want to ever do business with
These users liked the author WLJ for the post:
Niceguy
Rating: 12.5%

Return to “Recalls”