For all your cast boo-lit needs.
SHARP1983
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 1 time
Been liked: 2 times

I NEED HELP

Post by SHARP1983 » Mon Dec 07, 2015 7:37 am

I recently picked up a long range 300RUM rifle and need help learning how too reload and set up a reloading outfit. Anyone willing too take the time to help me out?

Only calibers I will likely reload is 300 RUM and 7mm Rem Mag so I don't need any high dollar reloading setup.
Psalm 23:4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death I will fear no evil: for thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff they comfort me.

Dustin
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 40 times

Re: I NEED HELP

Post by Dustin » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:33 am

http://www.midwayusa.com/product/121744 ... -press-kit

This is good start all you really need are dies and maybe a bullet puller.

The quick change bushing are a nice up grade the press but not must have.
"What country can preserve its liberties if their rulers are not warned from time to time that their people preserve the spirit of resistance. Let them take arms." Thomas Jefferson

PDM
KAC Member
KAC Member
Has liked: 88 times
Been liked: 46 times

Re: I NEED HELP

Post by PDM » Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:42 am

All my reloading stuff is still at the farm in Georgia, so I'm not doing anything up here right now. An RCBS Rockchucker press and Lee carbide 4 die sets is where I would start. I would be happy to come by and walk you through my process and help you with load testing on a range. Also, find a place to shoot at least 400 yards. Start by reading the sticky threads here http://forum.snipershide.info/snipers-hide-reloading/
"The unlimited power of the sword is not in the hands of either the federal or the state governments, but, where I trust in God it will ever remain, in the hands of the people."
Tench Coxe

Return to “Reloading”